Comi con - Part 1

Trigger Warnings
-
18+ READERS ONLY

Mention of suicide, blood play, bondage, choking, sexual violence and pegging....

DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE OF A SENSITIVE NATURE
----------------

"Oh my god... Are you serious?" I squealed as I looked at the roster.

"I can't believe this. Really?"

I turned away from the poster on the wall and looked at Chris unable to contain my excitement at what I was reading. My eyes must have been bulging out of my head as he looked at me and shook his head, holding back a chuckle.

"Yep, it's true, I hooked you up" he smiled back at me.

"I'm going to be supervising both the lines for THE Tom Hiddleston and THE Anthony Starr? Thank you so much Chris... This is like... I dunno what it's like - but it's fucking AMAZING!"

My voice reached an even higher pitch as I bounced around one of the corridors in the London Excel.

Comi con was only a few days away and my friend, Chris, was one of the organisers this year. He had convinced me to sign up to volunteer to help with whatever was needed. I mean, who wouldn't pass up a chance at free weekend Comi con tickets, plus getting to rub shoulders with celebrities and potentially free photos with them and merch. Heaven on earth was about to descend on London for three days and I was going to part of it - for free. Touch.

I grabbed hold of him and started shaking him fiercely by the arms unable to contain my excitement.

"I've died... I've fucking died and gone to heaven... I don't know what to..."

"Belle... Please...Stop...Shaking...Me... You're making me feel sick" he jabbered out.

I let go of him and grabbed him in a bear hug instead, my arms wrapping tightly around his waist.

"Sorry love... I'm just... Just," my voice started shaking.

"I know," he said quietly with a sigh. He could always tell when my panic attacks would start. Usually, it would happen when I was overwhelmed, or sad, or too hyper. This was the latter.

For some reason I started blubbering. Maybe it was the adrenaline or the nerves kicking in or the over excitement, but I couldn't stop my chest heaving as a panic attack started to overwhelm me and I shook uncontrollably, unable to catch my breath as I hyperventilated.

"Belle... You need to relax, otherwise they won't let you a fucking mile near these men, even if I am in charge. I can't overrule their entourage's"

Chris started stroking my hair and holding me tight.

"Just breathe Belle," he emphasised every word slowly.

He walked me backwards and squashed me against the wall, pinning me against it. I'm so glad he's here and knows what to do.

I always needed to feel trapped to calm down. Usually, I would always carry a tight wrap that I could cocoon myself in, usually somewhere in private, like a restroom or closet or somewhere.

If only Chris knew what I had found out earlier this year also worked to help me forget and zone out. I think he'd disown me as his friend if he ever found out.

After a few minutes he stopped and leaned back to look at me as I had relaxed.

"Get it out of your system before Friday babes. I can't let some crazy woman supervise the crazy fans if you start having a mental breakdown in front of them," he chuckled, trying to lighten the mood.