Chapter 8 (Aftermath)

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

I tried to tackle Myers, but of course it didn't work. How stupid am i? Now i am just hugging Michael Myers......OMG OMG OMG

Why am i not scared?!!? He is supposed to be a serial killer that is also a psycho maniac.

But this is kinda nice. He is very tall and i like that in men. He is also pretty buff for someone who only stayed in his cell. I can blush without him seeing me because i am behind him.

I also want to know why he is acting like this towards me....also what happened to him...did he fall of a cliff and got scratched? Is this even his own blood???? Earlier when i checked him i didn't see any wounds.....OH NO MAYBE HE JUST KILLED SOMEONE.

Okay breathe (Y/N) breathe.

"Will you answer me Michael?" i ask him wanting an answer to my question i had asked.

He gently grabs my hands and turns around to face me. He bends his neck down to see my face better and just stares at me.

"So? Do you have a crush on me?... or am i thinking to much into this? Also i still need answers about why you are keeping me looked in an abandoned house.... Also did you just kill someone?" fear is starting to get the better of me so i take a step back.

"Okay maybe you should change clothes and take a bath and maybe he can discuss this later....let me clean your clothes and also take that mask off, you should be steaming in there" i try to take his mask off and he jerks his head back.

"hm?" i try again and he justs jerks further back, letting go of my hands.

He puts his hand on my head and since i am shorter than him i can't reach his mask.

"What kind of obsession is this with this mask? Does every killer have an insecurity with their face? I just want to help you, we are lucky this house even has water and electricity. Now take the mask off and your clothes and take a bath."

He agrees after a while and goes to the bathroom. He hands me his clothes, hiding from me behind the door and i go to clean them up.

'How do you even clean blood properly off clothes? I remember from a tv series i was watching that you clean it with a lot of bleach? Well i will try and if it fails ehhhhh i will go buy him new clothes... if he lets me out of this house.' i think to myself.

Anyway i start scrapping the blood of his clothes. I try not to gag from the coppery smell that hits my nose and i keep on scrubbing.

'Well now i am officially an accomplish of Michael mother flipping Myers...maybe i might really have that syndrome, oh yeah stockholm syndrome, that i was thinking i might have. Does it even develop this quickly? Or am i just a maniac and have fallen for him....He is kinda cute... and handsome... and this is like, the first time since middle school that someone had a crush on me. Wait i haven't confirmed that yet. This might be one sided love once again. I never had a boyfriend in my life since i was socially awkward and shy. I might finally have a chance with someone, even if that someone is a serial killer. As long i don't get involved with his killing or see any of his kills, i will be good. AT LEAST THAT'S WHAT I WILL TELL THE COURT IF THEY EVER CATCH US AAAAHHHH!!! DO I EVEN HAVE A LAWYER? ok i am thinking too deep into this.' i frantically think to myself.

After i finally clean his clothes, i grab his mask. The mask is kinda freaky, but because Michael is wearing and it kinda represents him, so....i kinda find it hot *cough cough cough cough*.

3rd P.O.V.

While (Y/N) is doing Michael's Laundry, he is having a small crisis inside the bathtub. He feels insecure without his mask even if someone isn't watching him. He can't believe he obeyed someone else's orders.

He is also blushing from the events before. How can he tell her that he has a crush on her? His fear has control over him, as it makes him feel like (Y/N) will reject him. He never has had a crush before and he does not know how it will play out. Will he even be able to start a relationship with her? Or will it go to ruin?

There is one way to know and that is only from experience, so he will have to tell her eventually. But first he will need to make trust her fully before he lets her roam around freely in the house, and maybe let her even go back to her house.

He finishes his bath and bangs on the door to let her know he is ready. He has a hand up his face to make a make-shift mask.

(Y/N) makes her way up the stairs. "Michael your clothes are outside the door, i will let you get dressed and then we will talk. Come to the living room when you are ready" He hears her say.

After he hears her footsteps downstairs, he opens then door and dresses himself. Of course his first thing he wore was the mask. He slowly put on is jumpsuit and slowly zips it up. He is starting to get really nervous about going downstairs so he is delaying, at least for a little, his meeting with (Y/N). He takes deeps breathes and starts walking down the stairs. Slowly. Slower. And now every one minute he takes one step.

"MICHAEL I SEE YOU, COME HERE!"

He flinches and eventually makes it to the living room. He sits on the sofa opposite of her and avoids any eye contact with her.

"So?? I want some answers"....

______________________________________
1022 words

We getting to the juicy stuff. I rl am trying to make Michael Myers believable but he just doesn't have any emotions in the movies lol. If it bother any of you i am sorry. But anyway thank you for reading ❤️❤️❤️

13/1/2022