Chapter 4 (Kidnapped)

(Y/N) P.O.V.'s

While i was watching tv, i felt a sudden breeze passing by me. Thinking it was the wind from my open window i think nothing of it.

Suddenly everything turns black.

Michael Myers P.O.V.

I finally got her knocked out. Since i am strong i could drag her back to my house, but i am a little paranoid about someone spotting and calling the police.

So i decide to wrap her in a bed sheet and carry her that way.

Now that i am thinking about it, why do i want to kidnap her? I wanted to kill her and now i want to kidnap her?

As i look at her face again i feel my heart suddenly beat faster. 'What is this? I have only felt this before for my family and now this random girl makes me feel like this?!?!'.

I feel enraged that someone like her makes me feel this weak (even though deep down i want to accept it).

But if i let this obsession continue i won't be able to accomplish my mission.

I continue pacing faster towards my current house and enter from the backdoor. I make my way down the stairs and tie (Y/N) up in the basement.

I can't kill her anymore and she will be a burden to me. That's what i want to believe but deep down i want to learn more about her and maybe make her like me too....

'I need to think about my current mission and kill my sister. I need to calm down.'

(TIMESKIP)

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

My eyes suddenly are starting to open and i see a bright light.

'Is this how i die?!? NO I HAVEN'T YET FOUND A JOB, I AM STILL TOO YOUNG AND OF COURSE I HAVEN'T FOUND A BOYFRIEND. I FOREVER BE A VIRGIINNNNNN NOOO"

My head suddenly starts throbbing and it hurts so much ackkkk i can't....

Wait more importantly where am i. All i can remember is me watching tv on my couch and then black. Only black.

I look at my surroundings and only see a small window that lightens up the room. 'That was the bright light huh?' i though. The smell of this place is horrendous. Its filled with cobwebs and spiders. The floor is made from mud and the celling is barely holding up.

Wait...this is not my house......oh no did the serial killer kidnap me???????OH NO NO NO NO NO

"HELP SOMEBODY I AM TOO YOUNG TO DIE PLEASE HELPPP" I scream louder and louder but to no avail.

(1 hour later)

My throat is sore, i spent all my energy screaming for help but no one heard me. I look at the ground defeated.

'I need to escape but this duct tape is too tight. Wait maybe i can cut it with my teeth...'

I pull my self up and start biting and tearing little by little the duct tape. But after a while, since the sun is setting i can't see anything. Since i am afraid i will bite myself with the force i was applying to the duct tape i stop and i try to pull on the restrains.

Suddenly the duct tape tears entirely and i fall on my face feeling the mud invade my mouth.

I cough loudly and try to stand up and find the stairs leading to the exit.

Suddenly i am blinded by a bright light coming from the stairs that i was desperately trying to find.

I look up and see his face.

I can't move i just stay still and pray in my head that this is all a dream.

All the hair on my body is now standing up.

Before i could do anything he starts coming towards me in a fast manner
and i

______________________________________
640 words
HAHAHAHAH i am back idk for much longer though. I was reading a fanfiction and i thought why dont i check on mine since i haven't done that in ages and it's been like 3 years

Idk how many people will read this but thank you for the support. Also i don't remember much about Michael Myers movies so if i make mistakes don't mind me lol i might have inspiration in a day or in a week or in ten years but dont worry i wont delete this bc it reminds me of my past 😆 stay tuned for more and if you have read this fanfic before and just read this chapter now pls comment and i will see it thank uuu❤️❤️❤️❤️also i got my lower(is this how its spelled?) and proficiency and if u remember i came up with this fanfiction while i was in my English class. Also if i have some mistakes don't mind me bc i dont reread my fanfic i just write and write without checking for grammar lol.