Chapter 14: What happened to Fuji's parents? Who are his new found friends?

R/N: As told in last chapter Fuji's parents weren't invalvded 

(Past tense) 

When Fuji was 2 his parents were in a car accident which resulted in both his mom and dad dying as well as his older sister Tsuki who was 5 at the time. 

Fuji had no family other than his mom, dad, and sister so he just went into an orphanage, he knew what happened and he understand that there was nothing he could do to change it so he just kind of excepted it.

(Present) 

Fuji had been at school for about a week and he had met one girl that he instintly 'just clicked', her name was Elaine and Fuji just calls her Ellie.

R/N: Elaine is 4 so she's 2 years younger than Fujikawa.

 They had already had many play dates at her house but none at his. So when Naruto came to pick him up from school Fuji ran up to him and asked " Dad can Ellie come ever for a play date?" Naruto looked over at Elli and her mom and Ellie's mom shock her head saying it was okay so he looked down at Fuji and said " I don't see why not". So he ran over to Ellie and grabbed her hand and ran over the Sakura...

R/N: Sakura is Fujikawa's godmother.

... Naruto walked up to Ellie's mom Loren and got her number and Loren said " Just call me 'Ren' and I can pick her up whenever" Naruto said " Okay thanks Ren" he waved bye to her and they walked to their house. Sakura got a call as they walked in and she picked it up. 

Skarua:" Hello?" 

Kiba:" Hey I hate to ask but I need a med doc can you come meet me?"

Skarua:" Yeah sure, where at?"

Kiba: " Kokage Tower" 

Skaura: " Yeah I'm on my way"

Naruto looked at her confused and she said " It's Kiba I'm going to go with him and Shino were doing something dumb while training". He agreed and said " I still think they like each other", she laughed and noded her head while leaping off the balcony. 

*About supper time* 

Kakashi had got home about an hour after Skaura left and was making supper while he noticed that Naruto was quitely calling his name wholste standing outside Fujikawa's play room. Kakashi walked up and put his arm around Naruto's waist while looking into the play room 

She had put his hair in a little pigtail. Naruto and Kakashi just looked at them and smiled. They walked back out to the kitchen and Kakashi looked at Naruto and said" You know I think Fuji likes Ellie" Naruto just simply said "I think your right" 

A/N: The next chapter will be a major time skip to when Fuji is 10 and Ellie is 8. And I will try and give as much detail as I can for each and then the chapter after will be a time skip I will let you know how far of a time skip after each chapter at the end.