I cant hold back.

Barry's eyes started to get more and more filled with tears and his head started to ache more and more. Barry was still thinking about that kiss and how he tried to fix it at the coffee shop but didn't. He now feels Iris really doesn't love him back. He remembered how much it hurt when she told him to his face that she loved Eddie. Barry now has his eyes closed taking really deep breaths to calm himself.

IRIS'S MOMENT OF TRUTH
Iris sat there in Eddie's living room nervous waiting for him to get home. Iris couldn't do it anymore. She couldn't keep shoving down those feelings for Barry because they just kept finding there way to the top. Iris swiveled her fingers through Her necklace Barry gave her for an hour now just thinking of what she should do. She decided it would be hard but she needed to take a break with Eddie. She loved him but the problem was that she wasn't IN love with him. Finally Eddie came home and Iris stomach dropped. She could have ignored it but she needed to do this. As she told Eddie that she needed a break, Eddie immediately knew why. It hurt him like crazy but he knew it was because of ..... Barry. Eddie took off and just needed to calm down. Iris stood there crying but slowly thought to herself what she needed to do. She needed to tell Barry the truth.