(Y)our beginning

Warning blood and stuff ...no lemon
Legend=M/n mother
F/n= father
You know the rest right? Yes that's great let us begin

      ~story begin~
You were sound asleep on a bed tossing and turning as you were only 3 at the time.

F/n: dear everything is going to be fine with the number 31 hero our boy we'll be fine*smiling while saying this*

M/n: its not like that I'm just worried about our colleagues that went missing and you talk to much for a walking flash light Mr. Number 50 *looking slighty annoyed*

As your father's smile alter to a frown they heard a knock on the door. Unknowing of your father on who was on the door thinking it was the paparazzi asking for the pro hero kindle (a.k.a your mom)

F/n: "please no interviews, autographs or pictures it is nig- "he was  interrupted as you see a tendril go through in between his eyes as he falls to the ground motionless

Your mother hearing the load thud went to investigate setting her hands alight as she slowly walks away from your room to the living room. Shock hit her as she sees the door open and her husband or spotlight hero: light specter in the ground motionless with blood surrounding it. With the new learned info she quickly run to your room as she stops and feels her stomach impaled as her fire in her hands die down so as her as she fell down on the ground with a hole on her stomach.

Meanwhile on your room. You are seen turning and tossing as you suddenly glow lightly ad your entire body set in ablaze also setting the room into fire. You sit up awake calling for your dad (best dad and scary mom duo) you heard steps near your door as you hear and see the door knob twist as the door opens revealing a man in a suit with a mask on.
He approached you and said

Afo: boy come with me the house in burning down*he offers his hand but retracts it upon contact to your hands*

Y/n:sorry mist- MISTER HELP I'M ON....fire? But why doesn't it hurt

Afo:it must be your quirk how lucky you*this looks like a good quirk might as well take it but how?* now come quickly before the house collapses

Y/n:what about mom and dad?

Afo: smiles under his mask*they were already burnt to crisp

You hearing this makes you sad and blame yourself

Afo: now now its not your fault it was their for not helping you with your quirk especially as an early bloomer

You now looking at the ground just aimlessly following this man who you trust right now to guide you out of the burning premises

Years have passed you are seen in the l.o.v hide out waring mittens and winning a game of smash against a man who needs chapstick for soap
And a purple mist guy watching as he wipes the counter

GAME!! The tv said showing kirby the winner and mario the looser

Crusty man: your cheating all you do is eat my character and throw me off the playing area

Y/n: what do you mean *shows mittes*its the easiest thing I could do with these on without breaking the controller

As you two were arguing the tv changed into black and into a static only hearing a voice.

Y/n it is time you repay me"the tv blasted as you knew who it was it was all for one .

Afo: you are to work as a spy inside a facility

Y/n:oh boy here we go.

Afo:I want you to take the exam for U.A and pass.

Y/n: ok that pretty eas-what a hero school why

Mist man: Y/n as we have heard of from an informer we have learned that allmight will be teaching there

Afo: kurugiri is correct and I wan't you to act as a normal student and take notes of the people that will surround you.

Y/n: yes sir will do* you stand up and fix your clothes that are specifically designed bot to burn

Kurugiri:entrance exam will start in 10 months I suggest you hone your abilities.

Afo: yes and I have already have fixed you a place to stay for now until further notice and is free of rent *slight chuckle* kurugiri if you may please.

Kurugiri: yes master*he then continues to open a portal *

Your apartment is located at musutafu

At a building with a number 2 on the fourth floor on the last row (the people who used to live there poofed for no reason btw for plot)You enter the portal on a alley with a box with your clothes and belongings *

You enter the portal on a alley with a box with your clothes and belongings *

Afo: now Y/n do not disappoint

You swallow saliva making a gulp sound as you reassure you won't.

With the mittens on you walk to the building and go to the forth floor noticing a broccoli boy in all green and white wear looking at you.

You decided that you should act normal and strike up a conversation.

Y/n:hey uh dude you busy right now I could use some help.

Brocolli boy:uh sure here*grabs box*
*why is this heavy what's in here rocks?* lead the way"he said while smiling

Y/n: phew thanks my arms were killing me follow me my apartment is just by the last row over there*points at the door while walking there* I'm L/n y/n by the way* bows*

Brocolli boy:no problem *puts the box down* the names Midoriya Izuku" said smiling while puting down box and bowing c ya later new neighbor *as he runs off to the beach.

"Well thats that" tou thought as you opened the door with the key kurugiri gave you and put your stuff in and by the time you were finished it was night and you were ready to sleep but your stomach growls really loud. You then heard a knock. Opening it to see a lady with green hair and Midoriya.

Midoriya: hi L/n this is my mother and oka san this is L/n Y/n our new neighbor I was talking about

Brocoli Mother: hello there Im midoriya inko would you care to come and eat dinner with us

Y/n:oh no thanks but I alrea-*stomach growls madly like winnie the pooh stomach* uhmm sure why not. You said with a little embarrassment

You follow them to their humble home and eat dinner with them midoriya or Izuku grabs a book and started asking questions about your quirk which to you complied. Dinner was done you offered help to clean but they declined and said it a celebration for the new and ling friendship. As you thanked them for the meal and returned to your apartment and decided to start honing your skills tommorow and sleep for the night.

A/n thank you for reading this fanfic of mine and a vote would be mostly appreciated and comment down suggestions for this story or corrections for grammar thank you and plus ultra