day 1 of school

Author here sorry but it looks sure does look like I have forgotten to update my stories, but hey we got another update yay

You know the game

Y/n = your preferred first name
L/n = your preferred Last name

------
Your p.o.v

I jumped awake as my alarm on my bedside went off as it displayed the time 4:20 a.m. I quickly took of the tin foil helmet I made so that my pillow wouldn't burn and fix up my bed.

Remembering that I git accepted to U.A
I Quickly prepared myself some food which was just jasmine rice as I forgot to run some groceries again.

I finished up and put them on the dish washer and quickly got the school issued uniform..... which quickly burned on my touch I face palmed at this as I would look like I was disrespecting the school by wearing my casual clothes to school.

So I put on a white tshirt accompanied with a grey jacket with no hood,
And a blue navy formal pants.

I stepped outside expecting to see Midoriya but I head back in to check my clock to see 5:00 a.m. So I went ahead of time and went to school via train.

*timeskip brought to you by Y/n making his finger longer making the kid laugh*

Arriving early no one was there yet with no way of telling the time it was probably about to be 6 I thought to my self as I walk through the open gates of    U.A.

*flashback*

All Might: L/n shonen welcome to your hero academia and oh your designated classroom is class 1-a *says directions*
And you will also receive school issued uniforms *thumbs up* good bye jo j- I mean Good bye

*flash back end*

I looked at the big door as I open the door to see 1 person sitting at the front .

He looked at me as I wave at him. At the exact moment he saw me he marched his way to me robotically.

???: HEY YOU WHY AREN'T YOU IN UNIFORM .

Y/n: oh sorry uh...

Iida: my name is Iida tenya, from soumei junior high school.*bows*.

Y/n: sorry Iida but my uniform wasn't fire proof as my quirk cannot be turned off, sorry for the late introductions *bows* my name is L/n Y/n I was homeschooled due to my quirks dangerous capabilities .

Iida: is that so and nice to meet you L/n it's good to to see another student with good punctuality.

Y/n: yes I don't like being tardy.

As we finish our introductions another classmate I assume came in with a ponytail came in and approached us and exchanged names and offered to be friends.

As time passed by many more classmates came in as a blonde spiked hair came in and ignored us all and sat down in a chair and raised his feet on a chair.

Iida marched to him shouting at him talking about upperclassmen and stuff as I really wasn't paying attention as I couldn't sit down due to the flammability of the chairs.

The door then opens to Midoriya. I then head to him as Iida does the same except robotically and screaming his name and previous school.

Midoriya then saw me and was glad to see a non scary familiar face.

Midoriya: ah L/n good to see that you got in too.

Iida: you were better than me Midoriya you realized that there was more to the test.

As Midoriya was about to say something about what Iida said.

We heard a  familiar voice as it turns out to be ochaco uraraka.

Uraraka: hey I remember you two-.

Caterpillar:if your just here to socialize might as well get out.*takes a sip of juice*

We all nodded silently as we head in inside

Caterpillar: Before we start I would like to ask someone* points at me*
Why are you not wearing the school issued uniform?.

Y/n: Actually sir the issued uniform given to me was not fire proof sir.

Caterpillar: ok. Alright everyone my name is Shouta Aizawa and I will be your homeroom teacher, put this on and head out in the training grounds outside. *shows them p.e uniforms*

Aizawa: alright so I'm pretty sure you got to do this sort of tests before, but unlike that you will now use your quirk to do the test. This way we will have our foundation of our own strength *suddenly takes a ball out*
Hey you how far could you throw this ball* throws it to him*

Blonde spiked hair: 67 meters I think

Aizawa: good now get on the circle. You can do anything with the ball as long as your inside the circle

*time skip since it's gonna be the same*
Your scores

50 meter dash: 5.01 seconds
Standing long jump: you just flew up
Repeated side steps: 30 before time up
Grip strength: *with the gel of tin foil you didn't melt it* 300 kg
Ball throw: *the ball survived your attack* 869 meters
You were able to touch your toes

Your p.o.v

Aizawa:and oh the expelling one of you because we have 1 extra student was a lie to make sure you would give it your all any ways that's all you can go back to class and prepare to go home. And L/n, Midoriya

Y/n/midoriya: sir?

Aizawa: the school will be giving you new sets of fire proof uniforms pick them up tommorow after school ok
And here midoriya get yourself fixed with the old lady*hands midoriya a pass for the nurse room and walks away*

We all headed back and went home but I waited for midoriya to ask questions.

He came out looking abit fatigued so I decided not ask questions now as we walked back to the gates as Iida and uraraka halted us

Uraraka: you guys are heading to the station right?.

Y/n:yeah

Uraraka: ok so your L/n Y/n, Iida tenya, and Midoriya Deku right?

Y/n: yeah I noticed why did he call you that it wasn't your name right?

Iida:perhaps it's an insult as it known as a pup-

Uraraka: well I thought deku sounds like you can do it

Deku:deku it is then

Y/n:you know what never mind let's head home

We all headed to the train station and went home.

I Then went to my table and started writing my all of my classmates quirks and possible weaknesses  and facts about them as I put down my pen and put on my my Pajamas and my foil helmet and went to sleep