CHAPTER 2

"Master sent Gray after them so they should be back now. I'm suspecting that Gray ended up going with them. So I'm going after them and bring them back." Erza said, preparing her stuff to leave.

"Wait! Can I go with you?" Estella asked.

"Of course. But you just got back, are you sure you don't want to rest some more?"

"I'm fine besides I had a great sleep and I'd feel more comfortable if I'm there with you when we bring them back." Estella said and afterwards they met up at the port as Estella had to go back home and pack some stuff she'll need for the journey and of course her companion Leo who was busy putting the souvenirs they got from their last mission in the collection room.

When Estella and Leo arrived at the port, they saw Erza waiting for them on a pirate ship which made the two sweat drop. Estella got on the ship completely forgetting that she has motion sickness.

"Erza let- uurgh.." Estella leaned on the railings and emptied her stomach's contents into the sea.

"Now that everyone's on board we can get going. Set sail to Galuna Island, we have some morons to fetch." Erza said to the captain who's trembling beside her.

"Erza on s-second t-thought.. Urgh, can I just fly there with Leo instead? I feel like dying here." Estella said, sitting on the floor with a pale face.

"I'm still tired from our previous mission so, no, I'm not flying you all over to that island." Leo said, patting Estella's back to help relieve the motion sickness a little.

"Please knock me out instead then." Estella said, vomiting into a bucket that Leo gave her.

"Oh? Alright then. It'll be my pleasure to do so." Erza said, smirking at Estella before going to punch her in the gut knocking her out.

"I'll go make some tea. Would you like some, lady Erza?" Leo asked, wincing as he watched his companion slump down on the floor.

"Hmm.. A tea would be nice, thank you Leo."

"No problem."

The journey continued on for a few more days of Erza knocking Estella out or Leo giving her some sleeping potion that he somehow found in their house when he was packing their stuff. When they reached Galuna Island Erza woke Estella up and carried her off the ship hurriedly when she saw Lucy getting attacked by a pink haired lady and a giant rat thing. Estella quickly regained composure and jumped out of Erza's arms to attack the rat. Estella paused and gathered magic in her mouth and released a beam that looked like a galaxy full of stars. "Celestial Dragon Roar!!". Erza then jumped over the rat and knocked the pink haired lady out.

"Estella! Erza!" Lucy exclaimed happily making Erza and Estella turn around to glare at her. "Ma'am!" Lucy said, sweating nervously.

"Lucy, I take it you know why we're here." Erza said still glaring down at her.

"To take us back right?" Lucy said, trying to lighten the mood by sounding cheerful.

Estella then smiled at her which made her even more scared. "Lucy, where are those two morons at?" Estella asked with a devilish aura surrounding her.

"Lucy! What a relief! Are you alri–" Happy said, flying over to her. He then noticed Erza there and turned around to fly away only to be faced with an innocently smiling Estella with a murderous aura.

"Oh? Happy! Where are you flying off to? Aren't you even gonna greet me and Erza?" Estella said as she summoned a katana.

"You are doomed, Happy, there is nowhere left for you to run or should I say, fly." Leo said, sitting on a rock behind Estella watching the scene in amusement.