the vent

(Third person pov)

The crew was on their way traveling to Polus.

Red was walking in the hallway towards the place where the vent that was very familiar to her was. She was about to jump in the vent but realized just in the nick of time that Orange was right behind her.

"Oh, hi Orange. What are you doing here..?

"No, what were you going to do?" Orange said.

"Ah, I was just going to check the cameras," Red blurted out.

Orange didn't look convinced but just accepted that he didn't have any proof. Only the fact that Red didn't seem like herself right now. I mean anyone would feel down if one of your friends just got murdered so Orange only let out a simple, "okay" and walked away.

(Red pov)

Does he think that I'm suspicious? Out of all people? ME? What the hell. Like, that's so disrespectful! He's totally going to die. Maybe that'll teach him some respect. I mean it's what he deserves. Yea I killed Cyan but why does that matter anyway? She was super annoying. She deserved it. We don't need an annoying little bitch here y'know. I know she was Orange's girlfriend so I'm just doing Orange a favor by killing him. At least they can always be together that way.

--------------------
Word count: 223 words