Favor

(Orange POV)

I started walking away from Red. My heart was truly broken from Cyan's death since she was my girlfriend you know. I loved her so much. She had beautiful long black hair. She liked putting her hair in buns which I found very adorable. The corners of my mouth creeped up at the thought of all the good memories we had together.

But soon I felt my eyes starting to water up and found myself sitting, my back next to a wall sobbing. My heart was beating so fast that I thought it could escape through my chest at any moment. I tried to calm myself down but it felt impossible. The tears just kept streaming down my face.

"Are you okay?"

I tried to answer but I couldn't get anything out since my breath was so shaky. The only thing that I could get out was just multiple "i" sounds while the tears kept coming out of my eyes like water fountains. 

"I guess that was a stupid question to ask. You're obviously not fine."

I felt Red sitting next to me and wrapping her arms around me in a warm embrace. I started feeling a bit better. Maybe Red didn't kill Cyan after all. I was probably just blinded by my sadness. There's no way someone like her would do something so cruel.

"T-thank Y-y-you R-Red," I said while sobbing.

"You're welcome..."

I felt something cold under my chin. Something sharp. I opened my eyes slowly realizing what was happening. I had a knife right next to my throat. My heart started racing faster than ever. This can't be how it ends.

"Cyan or should I say Mei zhen. I know how much you loved her but she said something very rude to me. She had to go. You know she was begging for my forgiveness with tears in her eyes. She even offered to tell me her real name. Yes, Mei zhen. That was her name."

I felt disgusted by Red. I had actually started thinking that she was innocent and let my guard down. The tears were streaming down my face. Of course, I already knew her name, Mei zhen. She was my girlfriend after all but we weren't supposed to tell each other our real names here. They were supposed to be kept secret.

"It's a bit of a waste to get rid of you since you're actually really cute but it has to be done and either way I already have someone way prettier than you so I don't even have a need to grieve," Red said.

She has someone? Someone like her has someone? Maybe she manipulated them to think that she's a good person just like everyone else.

"Do you have any last words, Brody?"

"H-how did you know my name?"

"Mei zhen told me. I mean I kind of promised her that if she told me your name I would let you live but some promises were meant to be broken in the end"

"You're a monster" those were my last words before my throat was cut open with a knife. At least I would see her, Mei zhen. The one and only girl I love.

-------------------
Word count: 546 words