Oneshot

A/N: This is g!p (Seulgi). If you don't like that kind of set-up then feel free to leave, I'm not forcing you. There's no smut, I'm not good in that.
Also, this is my first Seulrene fanfic, hope you like it. Feel free to comment or suggest.
************

A loud announcement from the TV echoes in the lobby of Seoul Medical Institute that makes the staff of that hospital stopped at working even the visitors and patients' is also shock of that news.

“Just went in, Kang Seulgi, CEO and heiress of Kang Group has escaped after the convoy got into accident where she would transfer to Seoul Penitentiary this morning...”

Kim Yerim, a nurse, glance at the doctor who watched and listen carefully at the news, waiting for her reaction after knowing that the doctor is having a crush to the famous Kang Seulgi, but she got none so she watch again.

“...according to the police they didn’t see Kang Seulgi where the incident took place aside from the injured officers at the scene, according to the initial investigation the driver of the convoy lose control of the steering wheel that make them crash and bumped into the concrete wall, additionally, one of the service firearm of the police is gone and all that left that belongs to Kang Seulgi is only her bloodied handcuff that was left behind at the pavement, citizen of South Korea," and the picture of Seulgi was plastered at the TV screen, "if you see her or known her please do contact immediately and report it to the number that was flashing on your screen...”

Yerim look again at where the doctor is standing but she’s already gone, she look around and saw her not far away so she jogged towards her.

“Dr Bae!” she called.

Dr Bae or Bae Joohyun stopped at her spot and look back and saw Yerim, “hey, what's up?”

“You’re spacing out, you’re okay?”

“Yeah, I am.”

“You’re not, and I know it's because of her, look unnie, I know that she’s your long time crush but you’re not exempted of not reporting her to the police if you saw her.”

“I’m more worried about her actually.”

“Unnie...”

“She’s innocent, I know that," she defended.

“She escape," she retorted back, as a matter of factly tone, "if she’s really innocent she will not escaped and just wait for the help to come, she even took one of the service firearm."

“I know that.”

“Unnie, please, it's for your safety.”

Joohyun sighed, “okay, fine.”

“Thank you, unnie,” she replied, relief, then she left.

“I’m sorry, Yerim-ah, I do intend of keeping her if I saw her,” “please be safe, my bear.”

*****

She successfully entered one of the room in that hospital while whimpering in pain and holding her injured arm.

She was thankful of the kind hearted couple who lives kilometres away from where the accident happened, when she escape she immediately took off her prisoner clothes and dump it on the sidewalk and walk cautiously far away to that place. She reasoned that some guys mobbed her and took her car and clothes forcefully that’s why she was bloodied.

The couple gave her some clothes to changed and a bullcap then she told them that they could drop her off close to the city and they did.

She’s on her way to her apartment to treat her now bloodied arm but the police is already there, and she's guessing that her face is already on the news, she need to be extra careful, so she have no choice but to walk again until she ended in the dumpster to hide for awhile and she’s getting dizzy, unknown to her that dumpster is owned by the hospital nearby after seeing some group of male nurses exiting near where she was, observing.