"hi beautiful.."

Y/n pov:
hi, im y/n! i have an older brother, his name is josh, better known as exploring with josh on youtube. he had just invited me to go live with him and his friend, seth. I never knew seth, so josh wanted me to meet him, and get away from my perverted father. I had just gotten off the plane, and walked to the baggadge claim, when i hear someone farmilliar. "Y/N!" I hear my brother yell, running towards me. He finally got close enough and pulled me into the biggest bear hug. "Hey josh" i say, laughing slightly. After what feels like forever, he lets go and allows me to get my bags. "Wait, you havent met seth, i just remembered" he says as we start walking to his car. "No i havent" i say. "Omg your gonna love him" he says, very exited. "Whats he like?" I ask. "Hes a pretty boy, hes nice, not scared easily, a ghost attracter, basically the best friend i could have asked for" he lists. "Cool"i say. We reach his car and get in. We talk about how cool seth suposidely is the whole way to the house. " were here" josh says, pulling into the driveway. He parks and we get out, and take my lougadge inside. I walked in the house, and was imediantally met with a handsome man. "hi beautiful.." he greets, after noticing me. "Hi, seth right?" I ask. "Yea, your y/n" he says. "Yea" i blush slightly. "Move you fatass" josh yells at me, trying to get in the house. I go into the house so josh can pull my last bag inside, and once hes in, he notices im blushing and looking at seth. "Ooooo" he says, teasing me. "Fuck off josh" i say. "I told you he was a pretty boy" he states. "Not this pretty!" I blurted out, acidentaly. "Oop-" i let out after realising. "what?" Seth asks, confused. "y/n thinks-" josh starts but gets cut off by me. "Shut up josh, you fatass whore" i say. "Ok then-" seth says, walking into the kitchen. Josh then takes me up to my room, which just so happens to be right next to seths. We put my bags in my new room and go down to eat something. As i walked into the kitchen, i saw seth tying up his longer hair. 'Damn' i thought to myself. Josh ooo'ed, which got seths attention. "Oh, hey guys" he says, going back to what he was making. "What 'cha making?" josh asked him. "Cookies" seth replys. "Oohhh what kind?" josh asks. "Chocolatte chip" seth replys. "Ooo my favorite" josh adds. "I know josh, you tell me every other day" seth says. "Josh, do you annoy him everyday-" i ask. "Psh- no-" josh says. "Lies" seth adds. "Shhh" josh says agressively. "Dont 'shhh' me or you wont get cookies" seth threatens. "Noooo!" josh whines. I laugh at his childish actions.

              Seth pov:
"Noooo!" josh whined. Y/n laughed at josh. 'That was a cute laugh' i think, blushing. 'No! I cant fall for josh's sister' i scold myself in my head. "Ooooo" i hear josh. I turn around to see him staring at me with a smirk. "Fuck-.."  i mumble under my breath. "You ok seth?" y/n asked. "Im fine, josh is just looking at me weirdly again" i reply. "AGAIN??!!" josh yells. I laugh and reply "yes, again. You always look at me weirdly" i say, looking over at y/n. And to my suprise, they were blushing. 'Are they blushing at my laugh?-' i think. Josh rambles at me, but im not listening. Im looking at y/n, who was laughing at josh, then looked at me and make eye contact. We stared into eachothers eyes for a while, not listening to josh. He then stoped rambling and oo'ed. Y/n and i break eye contact to look at josh, who was smirking at us. I scoff, and out the cookies in the oven and wash my hands. I turn back around to josh smirking at y/n who was covering her face. By the looks of it, hes teasing her. "Josh wtf are you saying to y/n-" i ask. "Shes simping and in teasing her" he replys. "oh- for who-" i ask. And right when josh went to answer, he was cut off. "No shut up!" y/n yelped. I chuckle and go to sit in the living room. I sit on my phone, scrolling through twitter, when i find y/n's twitter. I laugh slightly. Josh pauses laughing at y/n to ask me "whats got you snickering?". I reply " i found y/n's twitter" i laugh again. "WHAT?!" y/n yells. I open her page, follow, and scroll through her tweets. "Noooo!" she yells. I see a tweet y/n posted, and laugh. "Balls??" i ask. "nooooo" y/n yells again. I scroll. "Yo, i have a youtube crush??" i ask again. Josh cackles. "What? Who?" i ask, questionably. "Its a secrettttt!!!!" y/n yells running to her room. I look at josh with a 'what?' face. "Shes embarresed because its yo-" he starts. "JOSH YOU MOTHER FUCKER DONT TELL HIM" y/n warns him from her room. "Dang" he mutters.

      ~time skip because
        Why the hell not~

             Y/n pov:
I had finnished decorating my room with all of the things, and im sweaty so i go down to the kitchen to get a drink. Josh and seth are talking in the room over, theres no wall seporating the rooms which is odd. I forgot i had changed into a skin tight sports bra and booty shorts so i wouldnt die. I get a bottoe of water and look over to seth and josh to see what their up to, but instead of talking, seth was staring at me, jaw dropped and blushing. Josh looks over and is shocked. "Put some god damn clothes on y/n!" josh yelled. "I have clothes on?" i say. "Those arent clothes!" he yells. "Your just jealous i look better than you" i say. I then strutt off to my room again.

A/n: hi im back with another story! Enjoy the rest of the chapters when i release them!