"ive met you before?.."

Seths pov:
I woke up to banging on the wall y/n and i share. It was like 3am or something.i get out of my bed and heas into y/ns room to see whats going on. I open her door, slowly so i dont wake her. Im met with y/n laying in her bed perfectly fine. 'What was that banging then?' i ask myself in my head. Then again, bangs on the wall are cohearent. Y/n wasnt moving though- 'wait, is our house haunted?' i think to myself. Im probably just tired. But as i went to leave, i hear her sheets get thrown onto the floor. 'She probably kicked them off' i think to myself, and go back to my room. After about five minutes of laying in my bed, trying to get back to sleep, i hear y/n scream. I get up and go into her room to see her getting dragged out of her bed. I rush over and grab her. "Are you alright?" i ask, sleepily. "Something just yanked me out of my bed! Theres something in here!" y/n yell whispers. "Do you wanna sleep in my room tonight?" i ask. She nods, and follows me into my room. We lay in my bed and cuddle until we fall asleep.

The next day when i woke up, i look over to y/n, and shes shirtless so i look away. 'Did she take her shirt off before bed? I dont think so..' i think. Y/n then wakes up and looks at me looking at the wall, away from her. "Seth?" she asks. "Yes" i say, syill looking at the wall. "Are you ok?" she asks. "Yea, but uhm- here-" i hand her, her shirt. "My shirt? Did you take it off me??" she asks in a slightly louder voice. "No i would never! I thought you took it off-" i say. "I didnt take it off-" she says. Then her phone goes off, she picks it up after putting her shirt back on. I sit there patiently, waiting for her to end the call. She then starts laughing slightly, causing me to look at her confused. She hangs up the call and starts telling me. "My father died yesterday" she says. "Oh" i say. "The fucker deserved it though" she adds. "Why?" i ask. "He sexually touched me and abused me up until i moved" y/n says. "Huh.. I remember a girl telling me the same thing years ago" i mumble. "She looked just like you too" i add. "When and where?" she asks me. "When i was fourteen, in an abandoned park" i say. "It was you all those years ago?" she asks, supprised. "Who?" i ask. "The boy.. The seth boy from when i was twelve..i had a crush on him.." she says. "his last name started with bor right?" i ask. "Yea" she says. "Then yes, it was me" i say, smiling slightly.

              Y/n pov:
"Then yes, it was me" seth smiled slightly. I feel my mind slip back to the past again.

          ~flashback~

"Hi y/n" seth greeted. "Hi seth" i greeted back. "I dont think i ever knew your last name, what is it" he asked. "L/n" i said. "Pretty" he said. "I know you told me yours, but i dont remember it" i told him. "Its borden, my full name is seth borden" he said. "well, seth borden, ill see you later, i have plans with a friend" i said, walking away.

    ~end of flashback~

"It was you.." i say. "I knew i recognised you when you first moved in" seth tells me. "And didnt you say yiu had a crush on little me?" he asks. "Yea-.." i say. "Too bad i never got to tell yo-" i was cut off by seth softly pressing his lips against mine. I kissed back. Then of course, josh walked in. "Hey se-" he stops, and so do we. He stares right at us. "Uhh- we werent doing anything-" i say. He smiles. "Im telling mom" he says. "No! Dont! She would be sad" i say. "Why?" he asks. "Dad died yesterday" i tell him. He bursts into laughter, and so do i. Seth is just staring at josh. "Dont worry seth, i dont care if you date her, but hurt her and i swer ill kill you." josh said with a tone change. I stopped laughing and stared. "Anyway, bye" josh said, then left. Seth grabbed his phone and started texting someone.

             Seth pov:
After josh leaves, i grab my phone and text him.

          ~S🙄:  = seth~
          ~j💅:  = josh~

S🙄: bro, something was banging on the wall between y/n and i's wall last night. Then she got dragged out of bed. I dont know why it was doing it or what it was

J💅: the only oerson that would do that was dad, and hes dead now. Maybe his ghost came to follow her

S🙄: yea, maybe we should do a spirit box session jn her room

J💅: alright, ill get the spirit box, you meet me in her room

S🙄: alright

I then got up and headed to y/n's room, her following, confused. Josh was already in there sitting on the floor, and we join him. "Whats going on?" y/n asks. "Were finding out what yanked you out of bed" i tell her. She nods. Josh turns on the spirit box and asks the first question. "Is there anyone here with us?" he asks. [Yes] the spirit box replied. "Were you the one bangjng on the wall?" i ask. [Yes] it says again. "Did yiu pull her out of bed?" josh asks. [Yes. She d--nt lis--n] the spirit says. Y/n looks scared, but i continue. "Did you take her shirt off her last night?" i ask. "What??" josh asks. I put a finger up to indicate we should listen. [Yes. Bea---ful b-o-s swe--ie] the spirit says. Y/n looks broken, and starts crying slightly. "Who are you?" josh asks. [Yo-r fa--er] it says. "Your father" i resite. "i knew it" josh says. Then he leaves the room and calls someone.

A/n: hi, bye