"dork"

Seth pov:
I woke up to y/n sitting up and crying. "You ok?" I ask, still tired. She just looks me in the eyes, and shakes her head. I sit up and hug her. "Its alright, im here" i say, quietly. After a while of hugginh, she settles down. "Im sorry..." She says. "You ahouldnt be sorry" i tell her. "But i woke you up" she says. "Its 6:30, i normally wake up at this time" i reassure her. "But you deserve sleep" she tells me. "I dont need sleep if your sad" i say. "I dont matter, you do" she says. "Dont say that. You matter just as much as i do" i say, smiling. She stares me dead in the eyes. I pull a funny face, and she laughs. "Dork" she says. "Yes, i am a dork" i say.

              Y/n pov:
"Yes, i am a dork" seth admits. I laugh and look towards the doorway. "Oh" i say. "Whats up?" Seth asks. "We're being watched" i laugh. "What" seth says. "Theres a kid standing in the doorway" i tell him. "A kid?" He asks. "Yea, a little boy" i say. "How old are you little guy?" I asks the ghost boy. [5] he replied. "Poor thing, hes 5" i tell seth. "Aww" he pitys. "Whats your name?" I ask the boy. [Jack. Jack l/n] he says. "What the-" i say. "What?" Seth asks. "His name is jack l/n" i say. "What the hell" seth says. I get out of the bed and walk towards the boy. "How are you dead?" I ask him. [Dad.. He beat me] jack says. "You poor thing, do you have a reason to be here with us?" I ask. [Your my sissy. Wheres brother?] He says. "I- how did i not know about this?" I ask myself. [Sissy? Are you ok?] Jack asks. "Im alright, jack" i say. [Can we see brother?] He asks. "Yea, lets go see him" i say. "See who?" Seth asks. "Josh, little jack here is our dead brother" i say. "Oh" seth says. [Big sissy? How is your boyfriend related to lizzie?] Jack asks. "How did you know about that?" I ask. [Ive been watching you] he says. "Oh, maybe ill tell you another day" i say. [Ok!] Jack says. I walk with jack to josh's room and knock. Josh lets us in. "Whats up y/n?" Josh asks. "I have someone who wanted to see you" i say, looking down at jack. "I cant see who your looking at, but ill supose its a kid" josh says. "Yup, to be more specific, hes our little brother" i say. "Wait, its jack?" Josh asks. "Yup" i say. Josh gets a spirit box from his bag and turns it on to talk to jack. [Brother!] Jack says. "Hi jack" josh says. "How did you die? Last time i saw you, you were fine" josh says. [Dad. He beat me until i turned see-through] jack says. "Oh.. Im sorry bud" josh says. "Since you cant see him, he looks pretty beat up" i tell josh. "Thats so sad" josh says. [Why didnt sissy know about me?] Jack asks. "Sissy wasnt told you were born" i reply. Jack grabs my sleeve, since im wearing an oversised hoodie of seths. "Whats up bud?" I ask. [Did he do it to you too?] Jack asks. I stand there in shock. "How did you know?" I ask. [I see the bruises] he admits. "Jack.." I say. [Well, its time to go. Bye bye sissy. Bye bye brother] jack says before dissapearing. "Hes gone.." i say.

         ~an hour later~

             Seth pov:
I finally got up and went to find y/n in josh's room, talking. "Morning" josh says to me. "Morning, just wanted to see whats going on" i say. "Jacks gone" y/n tells me with a look of pain in her eyes. 'Just as she found out about him, he dissapeared' i thought to myself. "Well, im gonna take a shower" i say. Y/n's face lights up. Josh looks at me with a look that says 'dont let her' i poke my tounge out at him. I look at y/n, roll my eyes, and turn to leave. She follows, of course. I grab some clean clothes from my closet and head to the bathroom, y/n obviously following.

     ~time skip to in the
   Shower because im not
    Describing that shit~

              y/n pov:
Seth was trying not to look at me, because he knew i was going to try to tease him. I didnt care though, i just sat there poking his abs. (Manz actually does have abs, i found that out the other day) "can you stop?" He asks. "No" i say, simply. "Your so stubborn" he says, laughing. "No im not" i say. He looks down at me and bends down to my height. "You are very stubborn, y/n" he says, smiling. "Whatever you say mr. Im related to lizzie borden" i say, mockingly. "your just jealous that im related to an axe murderer" he says. "Am not" i say, acting upset. "Whatever you say" he says, laughing and patting my head.

         ~after shower
   because im a lazy ass~

             Seth pov:
I was in my room getting dressed, when y/n just barges in. "Can i move into your room?!" She asked, exitedly. "Sure, but dont be a brat" i say, laughing. "Im not a brat" she pouts. "Whatever you say" i say, jokingly. She then goes back to her now old room, and packs because i told her we would be going to the waverly hill sanatorium. (Please correct me if i spelt it wrong) i know she can see spirits, so it might not be ideal for her, but she insisted on coming with us. About ten minutes later, i got bored waiting for josh to tell us its time, so i scrolled through tiktok. I scrolled past a few edits of myself, then there was a specific edit page of me that caught my eye. I openes the account page, and immediantly knew it was y/n. I smiled and scrolled through all the edits, they were really good. Then i got a text from josh, saying it was time to go. I grabbed my things and went downstairs to josh waiting with y/n.

A/n: hi sorry it took so long to write this chapter, i keep falling asleep during the day, so i cant finnish it through the day. (Btw its 6:32am)