Chapter 5

Cabin 1 (3rd P.O.V)

The door slammed open with a BAM! And there, at the entrance, stood Perseus Jackson, grinning.

"Haha, I win Repair Boy!" Percy shouted over his shoulder.

"Not fair Aquaboy! You ran off before I could say go!" an annoyed Latino argued as he skidded to a stop upon arriving at the entrance.

"Psh- like that made a difference."

"I DEMAND A REMATCH!"

"Oh, so you're demanding things now?" Percy sassed back.

"Oh bugger off. Do you accept or not?" Leo grumbled.

"Sure! It's on!"

After Leo and Percy stopped conversing, they realized that they had an audience watching them in shocked confusion. Leo nudged (read elbowed) Percy.

"Ow! Leo!" Percy hissed, then looking up, he waves shyly and says, "umm, hey guys... what's up?"

*Cue Leo facepalming*

"PERCY!"

"LEO!"

Said two demigods were now buried in the hug-nope doggy pile, definitely doggy pile, that their friends had created.

"Guys we can't breath!"

"So?"

"You're the ones who left! We were worried, you idiots!"

"Hehe sorry?"

Slowly the others started to get up, the final two to get to their feet being Percy and Leo (to no one's surprise). Everyone settled down and looked at the former.

"So... Percy, mind telling us what happened? You ran out like the 3 Furies were chasing you."

Percy and Leo exchange looks, Percy's being nervous (terrified) and Leo's being encouraging.

When Percy didn't say anything Leo prompted him by saying, "well Sea Boy has something to tell you."

Said 'Sea Boy' glared at Leo.

"Really Flame Child?"

Leo just smirked.

Percy sighed. Looking at Leo, he received a supportive nod.

"Well?" said the impatient demigods.

"Iwasabused!" Percy said quickly receiving a nod of approval and a comforting hand on the shoulder from Leo.

"..."

"..."

"WHAT?!"

"Explain now" growled Jason, thinking of the satisfaction he would feel basting this person with a lightning bolt.

"erm..." Percy hesitated glancing at Leo.

"Aquaman you owe me the details too. Go ahead. No one will make fun of you, right guys?"

"duh!"

"Blahaha, make fun? Why would you even ask that?" Grover bleated incredulously, obviously insulted by the suggestion.

Percy looked relieved but a tad bit awkward. His friends look at him in shock and hurt. Did he really think they would do something like that?

"Percy... you can start."

"Well... Wise Girl, Goat Boy you remember how I told you about Smelly Gabe?" Percy started hesitantly.

The two nod, their eyes widening.