CHAPTER SEVEN !

━━━━🖇━━━━

━━━━🖇━━━━

phoenix's days felt like they were sped up ten times faster then usual, and he wasn't complaining. him and dream hadn't spoken a word to each other in two weeks, and every time phoenix streamed, his fans were quick to talk about it.

"love where's dream ??????"

"DREAM DREAM DREAM WHERE IS HE"

"love get dream on vc he hasn't streamed w u in a long while"

phoenix dodged out the messages filled with his friend's name, yet chat just kept droning on about him, so he gave up in trying to hide anything.

"chat, dream has been busy lately and is going through stuff right now, he'll hopefully be streaming alongside me soon, don't worry."

phoenix slowly felt exhaustion settling into his body, so he said his goodbyes to chat and ended his 4 hour stream.

usually him and dream would call each other until they'd fall asleep and wake up to each other's steady breathing, or the faint humming of a simple tune.

phoenix missed those nights. his mind drifted to dream again, like it always does. to the simple things he did that phoenix adored, to the way his voice sounded after a long day, to the silkiness of his hair (that he actually has never felt, but knows for a fact that it's silky).

memories flooded back to the surface, some bad, some good. like the time he and phoenix sang on call together, or the time dream opened up about his past. or when they video-chatted the one time, dream's camera being shielded by patches.

the loneliness got to him, and before he knew it, his fingers were gliding across his phone screen.

sussy phoen

hey

it took a few minutes, but there soon was a notification from his friend. phoenix physically squealed, then composed himself before replying.

certified dumbass

hi

sussy phoen

wyd ?

dream has changed "sussy phoen"'s name to "phoenix"

certified dumbass

nothing really hbu

phoenix frowned at the name change. the dorky name always made him smile when he looked at it.

phoenix

nothing just sitting in bed lmao