~Chapter I~ THE ACCIDENT

Saya is a thirteen year old shy girl who lives with her foster parents. They've adopted her at the age of seven. Although after her biological parents gave her away she was happy that her foster parents stayed by her side.

Saya was a gifted young lady, she had an artistic soul, her hands were like magic. She would pick up the paint brush and make wonders. Saya had beautiful white hair, abnormal green eyes and a tiny little nose. Her chubby cheeks were always pink and raised because of her smile that only faded when she was asleep.

Although there was always something different about her...she never really knew the answer why her biological parents gave her away to Jane and Lucas McAlloy.

Jane had ginger hair that almost reached her waist, she always wore her hair down. Jane had beautiful sky-like of a color eyes and freckles that covered her entire face. Her body, long beautiful arms and a tiny little waist. Yes, Saya wasn't her real daughter, but that didn't matter to her, because she always treated Saya like her own. The bond they shared was incredible, almost unbreakable... Lucas on the other hand had black hair, pale skin and brown eyes along with a scar that went vertically across hid right eye. He was extremely moody and didn't like to be around people that much.

Saya McAlloy's POV: 

We were having dinner and all of a sudden the question that was always going through my mind popped out... Just before I take my first bite I asked my mother - 𝙈𝙪𝙢... 𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙞𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙡𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝙢𝙚? 𝙒𝙖𝙨 𝙄 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙚𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝? 𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚, 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙩𝙝... - My mom looked at me, almost in tears and said - 𝙄𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙪𝙡𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙪𝙡... 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙄 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙞 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩... 𝙄𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨. I was shocked! My dad was furious, he looked at my mother with fire raging in his eyes. He got up and got the keys for the car. I knew there was something that they were hiding, I just couldn't figure it out.

I went to my room, grabbed some clothes both for winter and summer, since i didn't know where exactly we were going. I put on my  backpack and went outside. My mother and father were arguing like never before, but when I showed myself they suddenly stopped. We all went in the car and drove off...

As we were driving on the road, a sudden heat took over me. It was like nothing I have ever experienced before. I started hearing my own heartbeat, I could feel the blood running through my veins, I could feel the air going through my lungs. All of a sudden a flash of a thousand pictures came up in front of my eyes, I saw my real parents, how i played with my baby doll, how I first learned how to walk... And they were all happy and beautiful memories, but i could feel something was wrong. I called for my dad as he was driving the car, he looked back and from the mist in the dark and dense forest a deer with magnificent antlers got in front of our car. I screamed to my dad and he quickly and luckily went pass the deer. IT WAS A MIRACLE. But the pressure for my dad of me knowing the truth was too much... And the additional stress on the road made things even worse. 

Our car suddenly started moving left and right. I was scared and so was my mum. And then all of a sudden he passed out in the middle of the ride, or so we thought... The car started going much faster and because of the mist we couldn't see anything. I was so scared! I could barely see the road markings, and there were no cars or people, we were driving in the middle of nowhere with a passed out driver. 

Suddenly there was a turn, nobody expected it since we were going in a straight line for hours. At that time we were driving 140 km/h, and that was really fast. As we got off the road, we drove on to the forest grounds, and we hit this big and tall tree. But before we hit it, I remember hugging my pillow and praying that this was all a terrible nightmare. 

As we hit tree I lost contentiousness. But when I woke up I could see only fire and the bodies of my two lifeless foster parents. My moms hand was broken, blood  was pouring out of her leg, and her head was extremely swollen, my dad on the other hand was already without colour. I was broken, I cried out loud. I was broken into a million pieces . But since the fire was getting bigger and bigger I got out of the car and stood from far away. In minutes the car exploded, I could feel the heat from the explosion from a 100 feet. 

I didn't know what to do, there were no cars and no humans around

I didn't know what to do, there were no cars and no humans around. I had no choise but to go to the woods and try to find the highway...