Chapter 1

Author POV

Author POV

I never thought the 𝗖𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗱𝘀 were this interesting until now" Jimin said in his head,as his parents were driving down the rode in silence.Jimin had just been picked up from a fight at school.He was being bullied from the other kids at school,so he was taken to the nurses offices.At this point Jimin was use to it.His Parents often hit him if he did something....

"Bad"

Like that one time Jimin forgot to sweep the kitchen floors.Matter of a fact,Jimin's family was not poor at all really,but rich.They could afford a maid if they really wanted to,which Jimin thought was odd.

"PARK JIMIN IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR ASS IN HERE NOW YOUR CLEANING THE TOILETS TOO!!" Mrs.Park said.Jimin jumped out of his dazed and cursed under his breath,as he ran out of the car.He yelled "coming mother!!!",when he walked in the kitchen,but was he instantly was on the floor with a rag and a bucket of water,kicked by his brother and spit on by his sister.

"Now clean it" yelled his sister,he instantly started to scrub the floor.He whispered to himself "maybe am so good they don't want a maid,am just that good" he tried to reassure himself.Jimin knew it was wrong, but he thought everything his family did was right for some reason.

After his family left the kitchen he ran his way to his room quickly and locked the door.He didn't want to be caught, because he knew the consequence would hurt.Sooner or later the screams and yells piped down,and he went to sleep with his emergency escape bag with him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The fuck..is that noise-" "PARK JIMIN WAKE UP BITCH TIME FOR SCHOOL", Jimin's brother said as he ripped Jimin out of bed, and walked out of the room.Jimin laid there almost half asleep,in nothing,but a t-shirt and shorts.