Chapter 1

BOOM!!!

You hit your head... Where were you?... you remember... "...I'm in the vents..."

♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎About Y/N ♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎

Y/N has brownish hair with a white, she has a tail that is very soft but can be very sensitive at points, she also has one layer of white hair under all her hair. And Y/N has black claws that's can be very dangerous if handled wrong. 

Y/N can be aggressive at points. But doesn't release her anger out on anyone unlike monty🐊. She's also very sweet with kids and can be very protective over kids if anything happens to them. And spoils the kids with love, candy, and toys!

Y/N works at the daycare and help sun control moon when he gets out of hand and try's to hurt someone. She has been working in the daycare for awhile and loves it but also hates it in a way. She loves the kids and loves helping sun/moon but wants to be in the band outside of the daycare.

She loves to play the drums, and has always been so active, and has wanted to be out in the open world. But she's stuck in the daycare who knows maybe they might put her in the Glamrock band or might not... but she has had that dream sense she could remember.

(TMI every character is human but has some kind of  animal features!)

About the band and how they would look like (just so you get a better idea of what they look like as half human half animal!)

Freddy would have orangish hair and would probably be mixed skinned and have a small bear tail and VERYYYY soft bear ears and you can imagine the rest (TwT)

Monty would probably be a little more darker then Freddy and have red hair and would have a gator tail he and Freddy would probably be a bit taller then the human height should be and he would probably have a tongue piercing and you can't tell me other(don't forget his claws 🦫)    (-.-)

I feel like Chica would probably be a little bit more pale than The average human being should be and would have a natural white hair with like a yellow nose probably to represent her beak and chica also has a high pitch that can cause headaches 🐀

Roxy she would look the same she would have ears but she would have two sets like you know her human ears and her wolf ears I wanted to add something since Roxy has two sets of ears that she could hear from far away distances and btw Y/N can do that too! (Forgot to add she has night vision!!!!)

And lastly sun and moon, btw sun and moon have a skin condition called "Vitiligo" which causes the lost of pigmentation in their skin which makes them even more cool they also have semi night vision like Roxy but it's not as good as Roxy's, Roxy has more advanced night vision on like sun and moon night vision and they're also extremely flexible- 🐅

                  ω𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 єηԃ 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗂𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗀𝗈𝖾𝗌 𝗀𝗈𝗈𝖽 I'll make another chapter

 I know it's short btw it's just for y'all to know about Y/N and cause I want to see if this book will go good or not 𖨆