WAYB Noze: starving

𝐯𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐳𝐞 ♡

𝐯𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐳𝐞 ♡

"where are you going, noze?" you asks as you clean up your room from last night's mess, "i'm starving, i'm just going to buy-" noze got cut off when you accidentally cut your finger from the broken glass on the floor.

"are you okay, love?" noze asks, "you're not going anywhere, i know your secret. here." you reply while showing your neck to noze. "how did you know?" noze asks while she fidgets with her fingers, trying to fight back the urge as she can smell her girl's blood.

"i saw you... the other night.." you stutters as she makes her way in front of you. "aren't you scared? you can leave now if you want-" noze got cut off when you kissed her.

"babe... are you sure?" noze asks as she scans your neck, "from now on, tell me if you get hungry. i don't want you to suck on other people's blood.." you replies while shivering as noze makes her way to your neck.

" you replies while shivering as noze makes her way to your neck

"i'll be gentle, tell me to stop if you want me to.." noze stated as she made her way and bit your neck. sucking on your blood, you tighten your grip to her shirt as the pain hits. you can feel yourself getting weak, she slowly guides you to the bed. "ahh~" you can't help but to let out a moan.

noze pulls away "a bit more and i'm done, my love", you nods with your eyes closed. a minute passed, she pulls away, seeing you looking so weak. she slowly fixes your position, snuggling with you. she gently taps on your neck, "i'm sorry, my love. that's why i want to go get other people's blood, i can't take to see you like this." noze softly utters.

"babe, i want to eat something else too.." noze bit her lips as she scans you, "what is it?" you ask, "all you need to do is to let me do all the work, i can't help myself as you look so hot right now..." noze smirks as she makes her way down, slowly and softly removing your undergarments.