i. jelavic

⋆。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。 ⋆

⋆。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。 ⋆

  "Hello! My name is, Ms. (L/N)! It's nice to meet all of you," you smiled, giving a small bow.

"Excuse me, Ms. (L/N), not to sound rude or anything but why exactly are you here? Again, it's a genuine question, I'm sorry if it sounded disrespectful," the class representative, Isogai, asked.

"No need to apologize, it's a good question. You see, since you all are so young and working with dangerous weapons such as your BB guns and doing combat training with Karasuma, the government decided it would be best to have a trained professional on the scene in case one of you gets hurt. So, I'm basically just your class nurse."

"Wait, I thought the BBs only affect Koro-Sensei?" Another student asked.

"Well, think of it this way. The BBs affect Koro-Sensei like how regular bullets would affect us, but at the end of the day BBs can still hurt us, does that make sense?"

"Yes, of course. Welcome to E-Class, Ms. (L/N)," Meg stood up and bowed, the rest of the class joined her.

"Thank you very much, now, I'll let you continue with your studies," you gave them a small wave before walking to the teachers lounge.

"You're lucky, they were all acting like brats when I first got here, hell they still do but now they're at least loveable brats," Irina began, sitting at her desk in the lounge.

"You must've knocked some sense into them or something," you laughed, sitting across from her.

Her bright blue eyes met yours, causing your cheeks to go pink. Her long blonde hair was tied back in a ponytail, she was wearing an adorable beige sweater. You didn't know what to say, your heart was racing. It's crazy what just some simple eye contact can do.

"So... Um, what're the kids like?" You laughed a bit awkwardly, trying to start a conversation.

"Well... Don't tell them I told you this but, they're sweet. They even treat us as teachers like we're their friends, they've invited us to get a bite to eat after school with them and everything."

"That does sound sweet, I'm excited to get to know them," you smiled a bit, fidgeting with your fingers.

Why does she make me so nervous? She's a co-worker.. You thought to yourself.

"It's great to finally have another woman on the team. I mean, the girls in the class are alright but I finally have someone to talk about adult stuff with! The square and octopus aren't the best with conversation," Irina laughed.

"Yeah, Karasuma seems like he's too in love with work and 'Koro-Sensei' is, well, a target," you laughed with her.

"Well, I wish I could continue this conversation but it's the kid's english period."

"Right, of course, I'll see you later then?"

"I'll be looking forward to it!" Irina chirped before leaving the teachers lounge.

You hid your face in your hands. She was adorable, gorgeous, everything.

"Miss (Y/N), are you alright?!" Koro-Sensei shrieked.

"Huh, what? Oh yes, I'm more than fine, sorry."

"Oh lord, I thought you were crying, my mistake," The octopus apologized to which you laughed.

Days passed since you first entered E-Class.

"Ms. (L/N)! I'm hurt~!" Called out Okajima.

"Nice try, that's red ink on your arm. Go back to class." You sighed.

"Worth a shot.." The boy gloomed.

You chuckled to yourself, only to hear a familiar giggle come from behind you, it was like music to your ears.

"Teenagers, they really are desperate, especially that Okajima," Irina smiled, "I was gonna get Koro-Sensei to pick me up some lunch, you want something? It'll be my treat, he'll just be picking it up."

"Oh sure, thank you, I'll just get whatever you're having!"

"Perfect, (favourite meal) it is. I'll tell him after he's done with his lesson."

"No way, how'd you know that was my favourite?!"

"You do? I just really like it, I had no clue you did too, it's nice to know we have stuff in common."

After a couple hours it was finally lunch time, Koro-Sensei had given Irina a plastic bag filled with your lunch.

"Why don't we go eat in the forest? The weather's nice today," you suggested.

"I think that's a great idea," she smiled, following you outside.

The two of you found a nice area, the trees created a nice shade. You took a seat on the mossy grass. You and Irina talked for what seemed like hours. We talked about her old jobs, the gross men she had to seduce, a few things you saw being a medic, old relationships.

"Hey, Miss Bitch and Ms. (Y/N) look kind of cute together, don't you think?" Kayano whispered to Nagisa, the two of them were eating their lunches together not too far from you and Irina.

"Look how much Ms. (Y/N) is blushing. You're right, they're kinda adorable," Nagisa whispered back.

"You know, I haven't just seduced men, I've had missions with a few women as well, I always found those ones to be much more bearable," she said, moving closer to you.

Your face was heating up like crazy.

"Oh is that so? I didn't know that.. Ha ha.."

"Mhm, you know, you're really gorgeous, (Y/N)." Her cheeks went all rosy.

"Pfft, says you."

"Um.. Would it be alright if I just..?" She asked, you nodded immediately, knowing exactly what she meant.

And just like that, her lips crashed against yours, she tasted like cherries from her lip gloss.

"Miss Bitch! During school hours?!" Nagisa shrieked.

"You little brats are serious mood killers, you know!" She yelled back, her voice cracking a bit.

You simply laughed, wrapping your arms around her.