y. isogai

⋆。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。 ⋆

 ⋆。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。 ⋆

 It was your first birthday with Isogai, your first birthday with a boyfriend.

You woke up, too nervous to check your phone right away. What if he forgot? You thought to yourself over and over again. You took a deep breath, grabbing your phone. And of course, the first notification was from him.

From:

Yuma <3

Message:

Happy birthday, (Y/N) !! I can't

wait to see you ! I love you so

much.

You smiled like an idiot at your phone, he sent it so early, hours before you woke up. Texting you was the first thing he did when he woke up.

To:

Yuma <3

Message:

I love you too :)

I'm so happy you

remembered, I was

a little nervous lol

From:

Yuma <3

Message:

How could I forget?!

It's all I've been thinking about

for a month.

To:

Yuma <3

Message:

I'm so excited to see

you now

From:

Yuma <3

Message:

I knowww, I'll see you soon,

get ready.

You shut off your phone, immediately getting out of bed and getting dressed into your uniform. You finished getting ready for school and headed out the door.

   Once you got to the top of the mountain, there he was, 'prince charming.' He ran over to you, wrapping his arms around your waist, giving your face multiple tiny kisses all over. You laughed more with each kiss.

"Happy birthday!" He smiled.

"Thank you, I basically just woke up and you've already made today amazing."

"Oh just wait till you see all the stuff I've planned for after school, uh that is if you don't already have plans. I probably should've asked beforehand, whoops," He scratched the back of his neck.