seventeen

Song Youra, aged 25, was seen with a man on the streets of Seoul on a sunny Saturday morning

Song Youra, aged 25, was seen with a man on the streets of Seoul on a sunny Saturday morning. The actress who had mysteriously disappeared a few weeks ago is finally back into action, as reported by the producers of the upcoming film, with her rumoured boyfriend, Kim Taehyung. Kim, aged 29, has starred opposite Song in the last hit movie she had. After a few months of the movie coming out, the two actors also publicised their relationship, confirming that Taehyung had not only stolen the hearts of his numerous fans but also of the new actress. They have been known for taking breaks in the middle of their relationship, but seemed immensely indulged, incredibly in love and happy with each other. That, until last Saturday, when our reporters spotted Youra casually strolling around with another man whose social reference is not fully known yet. They appeared to be leaving the place in a car together, the source said.

What possibly will be the reaction of Song Youra's label to this controversy?

An exasperated grunt left her mouth when she closed the newspapers Jungkook had passed to her after noticing them sprawled on her couch, the headlines on the entertainment page undoubtedly concentrated on her name. Reading the article that had been overlooked by her amidst her heavy agenda, Youra had finally understood where Jungkook's premature concern was coming from.

"We need to leave, Miss Song. You cannot shoot right now. We might have a problem bigger than this at hand." Yoongi softly uttered after watching both Youra and Jungkook aimlessly staring at the ground, lost in their thoughts for quite a while.

"Yes, just give me a few minutes," She sighed before rubbing her eyes with her palms, standing up and quickly leaving to inform the set.

"You good there?" Yoongi's fist slightly bumped on Jungkook's shoulder before he nodded.

The three of them settled inside Yoongi's car, the sound of seatbelts shuffling heard in the unsettling silence that occupied the small space. Youra comfortably took the backseat, pupils quivering while she couldn't focus on anything in particular as the vehicle moved.

"We... never really met properly, Miss Song," The deep voice gave her a chill before she blinked rapidly, looking at the driver's side profile from behind. "I'm Min Yoongi, if this man has never had the decency to mention. An officer by profession, and I'm helping Jungkook with your case if you're curious." He smiled a little and she immediately gave him a warm smile.

"Of course you are. I'm so sorry for not greeting you earlier. I was a little caught up... and you can just call me Youra." She nodded, a pleasant tone in her voice. "To be honest, you've been mentioned quite a few times before. I just never had the time to meet you," She added and Yoongi smiled back.

"More than being a cop, I've been a very old friend of this guy right here," At that comment by the older man, Jungkook's eyes swiftly rolled towards him, waiting for what he was going to say next. "Truth be told, I've known him long enough to have made several unpleasant yet enjoyable memories with him." He happily mumbled, beaming as he steered the wheel.