34

34 : New Chairman (Let's Share or Move Out)

[ KIM DEJI ]

"Have you seen the new chairman?"

"Yeah. He's so hot. Thank goodness! I now have the daily inspiration to work hard."

"I mean who wouldn't get inspired just by seeing his face?"

"But I heard he's not single anymore. There's a rumor circulating that he's already engaged to someone since college."

I raised a brow and held my coffee tightly. I pressed the 15th floor button where my office is located. Now that it occurred to me, aren't he engage with Choi Jisu? Why is he insisting to marry me?

"He's also rumored to be a playboy. A walking red flag, they say. I don't know if I find his future wife lucky because she will definitely have a hot husband, or unlucky because he's a playboy."

The girls laughed behind my back. You're not telling a rumor. It's a fact.

"But if I were in her position. I would find myself lucky of course! I don't care if he's a walking red flag. I'm willing to be a flagpole for him!"

Ha!

I scoffed when I heard what the other girl has said. Bitch, he will give you emotional damage.

*ting

I heaved a sigh and walked outside the elevator. I was about to twist the doorknob of my office when Yejun appeared behind my back as she grabbed my shoulder, "Good morning, Ma'am Deji!" She smiled nervously.

I nodded, "Good morning." I was about to turn around when she grabbed my shoulder again. I glared at her.

"Uhm! A-about your office... M-Mr. Lee... uhm... h-he is inside-"

I raised a brow, "What about Mr. Lee?"

"The new chairman... w-wants your office..." She lowered her head.

I creased my forehead and stepped forward, "What do you mean?"

She raised her head again ang swallowed hard, "He wants to share an office with you and if you don't agree then you're free to choose another one... he said."

What?! I gritted my teeth as I opened the door. Heeseung was crossing his arms while looking at the staffs who are busy re-arranging my office.

"What is this, Mr. Lee?!"

He turned around and eyed me from head-to-toe, "Good morning, Deji."

Good morning?!

"You will be occupying the table near that window and I will be-"

"Get out! This is my office and I didn't give you the permission to re-arrange it. A lot of offices are vacant there. Leave my office alone!"

He smirked and didn't mind my protest. How dare him ignore me?!

I clapped my hands to get the attention of the staffs. They halted to look at me. "Put my things back on its place or you all are getting fired!"

Their eyes widened. They looked at Heeseung confusingly.

"Don't worry. Get back to what you're doing. Her opinion doesn't matter."

I glared at Heeseung. He just shot his brows up and sat down on a vacant chair comfortably.

"I am your CEO! How dare you all ignore me?!" They halted again, getting scared. I calmed down when they started to put back the things on its supposed place.

"I am the chairman. I have more authority than her. Who will you listen to?"

Heeseung looked at me and smiled cockily. I heard the staffs groaning as they looked at me. They looked at Heeseung again before doing what he told.

I closed my eyes tightly. Fine! "Make sure to transfer my things safely." I glared at Heeseung before getting out of the office.

He really likes to annoy me, huh?