Chapter Three

Nyx's Pov
"I'm home, try not to break anything as I walk inside the house!" My keys jiggled roughly in my palm hold, twirling them, I yanked my headphones out in one rough motion yanking my headphones out. I heard rapid footsteps rushing towards me out of nowhere, a soft sleepy laugh left me as I returned the large hug that was being received from Alex.

"She's home! Welcome back home fucker." I snorted through my laughter locking my arms around his upper back.

"Its nice to see you too Alex." He gave the best damn bear hugs in the world, they all seemed to manage to give me energy even after a long shift at Hot Topic. I found myself trying to shield my face shy like when Alex pulled away from the hug filming me. Right filming would be everywhere and always.

"Nyx is our hard working member are you ready for the pool party today?" I was still covering the side of my face, shyly stuffing my keys into my jeans pocket casually speaking to Alex looking at the camera.

"I'm always ready just let me actually go get changed and shower. Cause I smell sweaty." We both shared a laugh with one another, carrying a simple pillow under my arm I rushed upstairs I was so ready for this pool party, I needed to let a little loose and just enjoy time with everyone for just a little.

I needed to not worry about content creating and my long shifts. I lightly kicked open Vinnie's door tossing the pillow over watching it bounce off his head, he was watching something on his phone a loud exclaim leaving.

"What the fuck- Nyx you little ass, thank you!" I snickered shutting his door quickly hearing his loud exclaims of hugging the angry bird pillow.

_____________________________
Pool party and cameras what could really happen. besides Michael being loud as hell like he always was. And everyone I mean everyone gonna be here.

"Do you ever feel like you are exposing way too much skin? Cause I do." I had been whining since I had changed into my swim suit and Vinnie was dragging me out of the room to join in all the fun. The next best thing was to hide in the pool water with the girls.

"No! I can see you are totally working that bathing suit own it Nyx." I wiggled about the dark blue material was soaked from the pool. It was really hard to focus with how much screaming and laughing all the guys were doing. The harsh sound of the baseball hitting the concrete. So many guys in one area. I remember when there was a shit ton of girls all in the house.

"No I don't blame you I would so love to be in a pair of sweets right now." Mia casually laughed out gently shaking out her wet hair. I turned my head around to stare at Vinnie who was trying to drag Larray off the gate to get into the pool managing to pick him up, but that wasn't what made my excitement shoot up the entire roof, I found myself getting out of the pool so quickly, not even holding back my composer, running towards Chase quickly.

"Chase!" He grinned catching me as quickly as he could, laughing as he hugged me tightly both of us laughing with another my head pressed into his neck.

"Nyx! I missed you girlie! Vinnie and Ryland told me you wanted to come down to see me at the house but you were busy." I was beaming brightly at him once we had pulled away, from the large hug.

"I wanted to, but I was at work and then I had to do some vlogs." I explained through my soft laughter teasingly I pointed at Chase's black shirt where it was damp now shaking with laughter. "I like what's going on with your hair rocking the natural dyed curls I see. Look at you." I shook my head with amusement tilting my head giving him permission to touch which he ruffled them slightly.

"Your clothes are all wet." I said through my laughter Chase grinned casually looking down at himself his own laughter leaving him.

"Don't worry about it, it's a pool party, it wouldn't be one without the wetness." I snorted through my laughter hearing Ryland exclaim not to far away. "That's what she said!" Chase breathed out a breathless like chuckle yanking all his hair back for a moment.

"Alright I'm gonna check things out, and go check in with Thomas then I'll be back so we can catch up alright?" I gave him a quick head nod with a chuckle, getting one last hug from him, before I could hear Larray giggling off somewhere.

"Now the tea between those three is something delicious."

"How close are you and Chase?"

I rubbed my hands over my thighs for a moment breathing out a soft chuckle pressing myself firmly to stay seated on the little edge of the bus seat speaking.

"I've known Chase since I first joined Hype house he has always been like that one you call and just talk to." I laughed quietly for a moment exhaling. "Before Vinnie there was Chase always just crashing in my room, watching scary movies till dawn. But then he moved to his house to focus on music. Of course me and him talk like all the time when he isn't busy. I haven't actually seen his new house yet." I casually pressed my fingers into my chin listening to the last few words from the producer.

"Can you maybe say that you had a crush on Chase?" I made a quick noise from my mouth, waving my hand off as quickly as I could to hide my flustered self holding my lower mouth.

"Well it's obvious he's gonna see this when it airs. In the past yeah maybe I did I mean who didn't have a crush on lil huddy." I said through my laughter shaking my body a bit more.

"He's a good friend, very relatable but good friend indeed."