Prologue

“This is the last year,” Namjoon says as the other guys around him nod. There were two standing near the window and the other five seated on the couch. 

The atmosphere outside was very warm and breezy but the tension inside the room was high. 

“It’s the last chance we’ve got but how the hell are we going to find the one we have been searching for a decade?” Yoongi said, frustrated. 

“I’m sure this time, we will have a lead to get us through the place where the heir is.” Said Taehyung, closing his eyes.

“And what makes you think that?” Namjoon asked, cocking an eyebrow at him.

“Because-” He paused to look into Jungkook’s eyes for a fraction of second “I have a gut feeling that, Yoongi would be able to find us a way” 

No one didn’t question him further. 

“The one who speaks to the animals is telling us,” Jungkook laughed.

“You little brat-” Taehyung was about to run after him, but smirked standing still as he saw the glass on the table. He then motioned his hand forward making the glass fall and spill the water. The sudden splash of water on the floor made Jungkook almost trip and fall down.

“You guys are Freaking Deities!!” They flinched hearing Jin yell at them. “Clean it up. Right now! No powers. No cheating.” he said glaring at them. Hoseok laughed hard looking at their faces.

After a while, Jimin and Taehyung were at the terrace. 

"How's everything going?" Jimin asked Taehyung as he stood beside, watching the endless view of trees and mountain ranges in front of them.

"As good as always, my friends are doing a great job" Taehyung smiled looking at him.

"The Animals, I mean your friends as you call them, will they really be able to find the heir?" 

"There has to be way, I'm looking for it" 

“I hope we get a lead soon enough,” Jimin said as Taehyung nodded hopefully.

Just then Jimin held his head painfully as if someone was deliberately digging daggers inside.. 

"Arghh" he tried to find his balance. 

"What's happening?" Taehyung looked into his eyes, and soon he saw what was going  through his mind.

"Let's tell everyone," Jimin said, as they rushed off to the living room, finding everyone right on cue as they were waiting for them.

"What was it, Jimin?" Namjoon asked, raising his head to look up at him. 

Jimin closed his eyes, and soon they all could see flashes of a forest trail which seemed so dark, a completely destroyed house and a name board which read 'The Collins’

The six pairs of eyes turned to the one, which caught a grin knowing the game's on.

Yoongi.

He knows how to find it. His mind flows like water. Being the God of River, he searches through every nook and corners to reach the destination. There's nothing there to block him from doing that.

He closed his eyes. Finding the way to the house through the forest trails. His mind was flowing fast like the water rushing down from a waterfall. He concentrated on the hints he found with the help of Jimin’s vision. The forest trail leads to a house away from the crowded city just like how their house is. 

"Found it." He said calmly.

"Our girl, the Heir, is nearly just 2 miles away from us" he spoke as his eyes drifted towards Jungkook for a brief moment. 

"What's with you guys eyeing me now and then?" He was confused because of them.

"Who knew? Maybe she might make you feel drunk with her scent" Jimin's eyes were gleaming with mischief. 

"What?! Her scent? What's that supposed to mean?" Jungkooks narrowed his eyes towards him.

It always catches him off guard when Jimin reveals or teases him out of nowhere like this. What actually is making him react like this is, apparently Jimin never always lets his predictions out unless it's completely necessary and he loves to tease them by telling those like this suddenly. 

Sometimes it might be a real prank but sometimes it might be his actual vision, no one knows unless they find out when it actually happens. 

"What the hell did you see?" He growled at him, now impatient. 

"I mean, her scent would be so intriguing to you. Specifically. Since you're the God of Wine, you tend to have an attraction for textures and variety of smells, which we already know" he paused showing the lilacs and daffodils around the room "but when it comes to find your girl, the one who's meant for you will drive you insane with her fragrance." He finished looking at him, a slight smirk forming as he realised Jungkook's interpretation. 

He is the one responsible for emotions like madness, insanity and ecstasy. He drives people mad from that. No one ever dares to hold that power on him. It would be hell of a ride to watch him driven by those effects from his partner. 

"Fuck" he growled as he dashed out of the room, to get out of the train of questions that was about to follow. 

____________________________

The Deities of Silva a.k.a Forest 

Deity of Sky - Kim Namjoon 

Deity of Moon - Kim SeokJin

Deity of River - Min Yoongi

Deity of Healing - Jung Hoseok 

Deity of Light - Park Jimin

Deity of Animals - Kim Taehyung 

Deity of Wine - Jeon Jungkook