Stream With Minx

Y/N POV

I hop off my computer and pull on a hoodie. I head to the kitchen when I catch a whiff of pancakes.

"Wilbur! You didn't have to make these." I give him a smile.

"I know, but I wanted to. Did you have fun with Skeppy?"

"I did, it was nice. I feel like I haven't really talked or played with him in awhile. Same with Bad."

"Yeah. We should all meet up or play Jackbox. Something like that."

"Yeah, that would be nice," I say, thinking about it.

"How are you doing with the whole Madison situation?"

I was hoping that wouldn't come up.

"I'm doing alright. It still really hurts. I hate that she left."

I scratch my wrist for a second before stopping. I can't have him notice.

I eat a few bites of the pancake. It tastes good. I eat 2 of them before feeling stuffed.

"Thank you for the pancakes, Will."

"It's no problem."

"I actually have a stream with Minx planned. So, I'm going to go get ready for that. You can go home, I'll be okay."

"Alright, but remember to answer my calls."

"I will." He ruffles my hair before leaving.

I don't especially want to go back to streaming so quickly. Maddie would always make an effort to watch ny streams and text me after sometimes. I won't get any texts now.

But Minx is good at cheering me up. Her energy is usually very high. How could you be sad around her? Well, unless you piss her off. But I don't plan on doing that.

I set up everything for my stream. I'm not streaming for another 30 minutes, but I'd rather do it now then scramble later.

I pull up my hoodie sleeves, realizing that it's way too hot.

I take off my hoodie, only to put on a long sleeved shirt. At least it isn't as heavy as the hoodie.

I rub at my arms, the itchiness of the cuts now starting up. My eyes water. Why does this have to happen now?

I wipe at my eyes furiously before going to put on some light makeup for the camera. I wing my eyeliner around my eyes. Like Minx, I feel that eyeliner makes me look awake and more aware than I actually am.

I finally finish and start my stream, letting the starting soon screen pop up.

"Hello chat!" I put on my fake happy voice... one I haven't had to use in awhile.

"Today we are going to be talking with Minx! We'll be doing a just chatting and q&a."

"Y/N!"

I give a small laugh. "Hi, Minx and Minx's chat!"

"So, how have you been? I feel like we haven't talked in forever!" Minx asks me.

"Oh, I've been great," I lie. "Just did a vlog with Jack, Wilbur, Tubbo, and Niki. I also recently played bedwars with Skeppy. Who knows maybe y'all will get some me and Skeppy content soon."

"I'm definitely looking forward to both of those things..." Her voice is cut off by a phone ringing.

I instantly know that it's not my phone, seeing as I would never have that ringtone. The song CPR blares from her phone.

"Oi, ya bitch! It's Schlatt." Minx exclaims.

"Pick up, I want to hear this!"

She smiles and hits accept. "What do you want?"