Planning, Sort Of

"We should meet up!" Bad exclaims.

"When you two do, I expect a vlog!" I say.

"What, Y/N. He means all three of us." Skeppy responds.

"Oh, really?"

"Of course. You're one of our best friends." Bad.

"Aw, thank you." A smile forms on my face.

"You guys could come to Florida. I live here. Or we could go to California." Skeppy starts planning.

"I'm fine with whatever you guys want to do." I mean, I really don't care. Its just a state. As long as I'll get to see them, I'll be happy.

"Okay, Florida it is. Maybe I'll get to annoy Dream." Skeppy suspiciously says.

I laugh. "Alright then. I'm going to get off."

"Okay. Goodbye, Y/N."

"Bye, Bad."

"See you, bitch." Skeppy jokes.

"LANGUAGE!"

I hear Bad yell just before I get off.

It's well into the early morning now. Around 3 a.m. I decide to go for a run because why not?

I live in a fairly safe neighborhood. If I die, so be it.

I put on leggings and a pull over. I grab some earbuds and turn up my music.

Grabbing my keys and locking my door, I start my run.

"I Wish" by Tom Macdonald starts blasting into my ears.

The first thirty minutes of my run go smoothly. That is, before I see a drug deal going down.

I stop in my tracks, eyes widening. The white powder gets handed to the customer as the seller gets 100s of dollars.

The dealer's eyes meet mine as he turns away from the customer.

Instead of his eyes widening, they narrow. He reaches into his jacket, and I see a glint of metal.

I finally come to my senses and bolt away as fast as I can. I hear a shot go off, but I ignore it. My adrenaline pushing me to go faster and faster.

I finally reach my door after almost having a heart attack. I dont see the dealer anymore, which means he probably left me alone. Thank goodness.

I get into my apartment and lock my door and all of my windows, paranoid.

I go to my bathroom to wash my face, only then do I see the blood on my arm.

The bullet must've grazed my shoulder. It isn't bad. I can skip the hospital and take care of this myself.

Now, I have absolutely no idea whatsoever of how to stitch up a wound. So, I have to hope that wrapping it in gauze is enough.

I wrap it and hope that the bleeding slows rather quickly.

I go and lay down in my bed to get some sleep. But my eyes refuse to close. Thoughts of the drug dealer come back.

What if he's still looking for me? What if he's close, and I have no idea? What if he's already in my apartment?

I sit up and grab a knife from the kitchen. I then go to the couch, still clutching the weapon. Every sound catches me off guard.

My eyes dart around the room, scanning for anything out of place.

Before I know it, the sun is shining through my windows, indicating day.

A knock sounds on my door, and I instantly turn towards it, the knife in front of me.

"Who is it?" I ask, afraid of the answer.

"Wha- It's Will!"

"Oh," I mumble to myself.

I go over and let him in, instantly locking the door behind him.

"Are you okay? Why are you holding the knife like that?" He asks.

I'm holding the knife in front of me, sort of like it's a sword.

"You're bleeding?"

So, I bled through the gauze. How did I not notice that?

"Oh," is all I say.

He leads me to the couch, me still being extremely alert.

As he's unwrapping the gauze, a loud crash is heard from outside. I shrink back into the couch before looking out the window. Below, a car crash can be seen.

I look, searching for the person who tried to kill me last night. Luckily, I don't see him.

"What the fuck happened after I left? You're so jumpy."

"I went on a run... and-and-"

"Go on."

"I saw a drug deal going on. And the dealer saw me. He pulled out his gun and started shooting and coming after me."

"Oh God. You always manage to find some sort of trouble, don't you?"

I just shrugged.

"Now, let me see your arm."

I let him look.

"It doesn't look too bad, just a graze."

"I think I'm going to leave the country for a little bit. There's just a lot going on, and I need a break."

"Okay," he said, skeptical. "Where do you plan on going?" He narrows his eyes.

"Skeppy and Bad want to meet up with me in Florida. So..."

He breathes out. "Okay. That sounds like it will be good for you. When were you planning on leaving? And have you told the others?"

"I don't know. I'll ask them when they can meet up, and no. I haven't told the others yet. I just found out about it last...night? I think."

He hums in response.

"I should probably ask them," I say, pulling out my phone.

You
Hey, guys. I was wondering when you'd want to meet up. I kinda want to leave the U.K. as soon as possible because I was witness to a drug deal, and someone shot at me.

Skeppy
SOMEONE WHAT?!

Bad
Oh my muffins. Are you okay?

You
Yeah, I was just grazed by a bullet. Nothing serious.

Skeppy
Nothing serious, please. You were shot at! Wait, are they still looking for you?

You
Good question. I don't know, but I'm paranoid as hell. So, I want to leave so everything can settle down.

Bad
That sounds like a good idea. Are you guys free in around two days? I can get everything set up by then.

Skeppy
That works for me.

You
Yeah, same here. I guess I'll see you guys soon

Skeppy
Later, losers.

I look up from my phone. "So, I should get packing. I'm leaving in two days."

He looks at me.

"I need to tell Tommy." I pull out my phone again.

_______________________________________

A/N: Sorry, guys. I know I've been gone for a bit.

Remember to eat, sleep, drink water, and go outside. Live and love your life while you still can. <3