HEY HEY

Yoooooo your favourite writer's here !

...

Yeah it's of myself i'm talking about.....

BUT !

I'm not here to crack something so shitty it can't be called a joke, but i'm here to say three things.

First of all, Thank you ! We're soon going to reach the 10K views on this story and wow. This is just so cool, for me at least. I wouldn't have think of it as possible with my last stories but with this one yeah, it's achievable. So thank you all for reading this thing i dare call a story with an update almost a single time a month lol...

Secondly, good luck ! As some you may know tomorrow will be the banner of the EN second anniversary of arknights, featuring ch'en alter as a limited character, and so I hope you will have your best pulls on this banner ! Wish you luck readers !

And thirdly... Thank you. Again yeah... But seriously all the positive comments i've read again and again really boosted up my morale when i was torturing myself with the thoughts of "you are writing shit" or "nobody is reading this pile of nonsensical words you call a story" or "you haven't posted anything since a month, you think they will be back to read this ?" So at least, thank you dear readers. Because that part of my mind is torturing me less.

Oh and fourthly i'm a shit bag and originally planned to release the next chapter tomorrow. Buuuuuuuut Yeah, i'm cruelly missing time. So you'll get to read it next week at the latest.

On this, goodbye reader ! May best horse girl bless you and your gacha results !