Memories?

I will try to make better stories........

Shu pov
I got out of my sports car and put on my glasses. Today was the day.....
*I can't believe my girlfriend is turning 18 tomorrow!!!
I remember the time we first met. It had to be fate..........
From the moment I saw her I knew she was special. Speaking of which I should probably think of the perfect birthday gift for her.*

I thought while walking into the mall. (Y/n) had made my birthday so special and I want to give her the world......
The only problem is..... I have no idea what to get her

-flashback Shu's birthday-

I woke up as usual. The sunlight glistened through my window as I rubbed my eyes lazily..
I yawned and got out of bed as I stretched my arms. I phone beeped with thousands of messages. It was the usual. People greeted me, wished me and this year was no different.
It was a Friday so I still had to go to work. After getting ready I looked at myself in the mirror.
"Get ready for the non-stop chattering Shu" I said to myself.

As I walked into the office another white headed girl ran and hugged me.
"Happy birthday Oni-san" she said ruffling my hair
"Thanx sis though it isn't that special"
"What are you talking about? My big brother , THE SHU KURENAI, is turning 19. That's a huge achievement."
"Talk about being a drama queen, Rachel"
"Oh come on... say let's go out tonight my treat k?"
"Let's see" I said waving her off
"I'll call you" she practically screamed and gained a shushing from her manager.

I scrolled through my texts trying to find one from the person I loved the most.

Baby: no new messages

Honestly I was kind of bummed out as I was expecting a grand happy birthday. I don't know why though?

After continuous
'Happy birthday sirs' and 'I hope you have a wonderful year' the working hours finally ended. (Y/n) had taken leave today but I didn't know the reason. I myself had taken a few hours leave early as a treat for myself. Then my phone pinged
Pingggggggggg

I opened it and it was from her.
Princess: wear you best cloths... your friends coming tonight so get your party mood on. I'll come at 6.
Roses: princess you didn't have too
Princess: I HAD to. This is the Your first birthday with me...... and you'lll thank me later.
Princess: Now would do tooo y'know

Roses: thanx princess. I love you
Princess: love you too

I sighed
Even though I was against it I couldn't say no.
I loved my girlfriend

I went back home excited bit and changed and before I knew it it was 5:45

But he wore this