You Guys Are My World

Chapter 2 – You guys were my world

As I look over to the entry of my hospital room, I see my two best friends standing their shocked.

I just break down crying, I hate that they are seeing me like this, completely broken.

They slowly walk towards me and all I can do is look away.

'We are so sorry Amelia"

"You guys have nothing to be sorry for. You guys aren't to blame for anything that has happened over the last year or all my life." I croak out with passion. I don't want them to blame themselves when they have been the two who have made life worth it.

"You guys are my world," I whisper just before I lose consciousness.

And just like that I am back to looking at lovely night sky filled sparkling with stars and the milky way.

"You guys were my world" I whisper.

"I am more than sorry," she whispers.

"Did I push you guys away?" I ask, a lot of my memories are fuzzy from that time and I can't be sure if I didn't push them away in anger.

"Tell me what you remember after you said those words," Stacia says avoiding my question.

"I passed out," I whisper.

"After that when you woke back up and we were sitting waiting."

I think back, letting the memories flow in

I remember waking up a lot more away than the last time. Before I notice Max and Stacia, I realise that I can't wiggle my toes at all. I start to panic, before I know it, I have two nurses pushing me back down but all that does it causes me to freak out even further.

"Dont touch her, you will only make her worse," I hear yelled out, that pulls me out of my panic attack and causes me to freeze. The nurses look terrified and quickly step back while muttering apologises. Miss Armstrong aka my Mistress, waltz right past my friends and straight to my side.

"Little girl you need to calm down, panicking isn't going to help. The doctor will be in here soon to explain your injuries and recoveries. So, behave for me and lay back down." She whispers into my ear before helping me lay back down.

I have no choice but to obey. I look over at my friends shocked faces before closing my eyes, well one eye, in shame.

"Can we have the room please," my Mistress tells the room. I hear what I assume is the nurses quickly shuffling out of the room before the protests of my two friends.

"We will not leave her side. You may have power over her, but not us." Max growls.

I slowly open my eyes to face the conflict.

"Please let them stay," I whisper, almost whimpering out.

Max smirks but Stacia looks worried, after all she has seen more of my Mistresses bad side than Max has.

I look over at her and notice the steam almost coming out of her ears and nose. She leans back down to whisper into my ear again.

"I really wish that you would let me talk to you in private." She stressed but doesnt order.

"I want to hear what happened as my memory is still quite fuzzy then I want the doctor to talk to me and inform me of my injuries. Then I want to talk to the police then I will talk to you in private." I say with as much confidence as I can muster considering whom I am talking to.

"Very well then, what is the last thing you remember then?" She questions clearly not happy but with Max and Stacia in this room she cant say much.