𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒇 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒍𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕

You needless to say were a pain in the ass to yanfei running away smashing the law beneath your feet

"UGH! Why cant you just listen to the law!?" She smashed her foot down her tantrum wasnt over like a childs

"Well might aswell Miss yan yan~ you cant even arrest me." you stick out your tongue as you jump up into the roof off a building swifitly escaping yanfei.

"THIS ISNT OVER!" Her voice kept ringing in your ears as she ran behind you her dodoco tales finding you.

"tch Waste..Of my time!" flames burst everywhere along with hydro as it steams into a  forgotten figure with Y/n missing.

Mentally sighing,Yanfei decides to take a break off her law duties and watch you for a bit as your power is not in reach compared to hers and she needed you to owe her the money you never gave

———————

Watching you her heart fluttered as you helped the children in liyue her job was easier now right?
She watches as your actual painting painted,Kind,smart and gentle through so many actions off giving you gave children something the part off liyue never gave.

But she had to stop your crimes. She went ahead and unrevealed herself and pull your ear

"Hey hEy! Miss yanrays get your hands off me i wanted to kill theese Kids!" you winked at the kids and told them to run and scream as they did so yanfeis hand stung as so did your cheek

"YOU IDIOT IF YOU WANTED TO SUPPORT KIDS THEIRS A CHARITY POLICY MAYBE YOU CAN WORK YOUR DEBT AWAY!" her words screamt in your ears making them bleed for awhile ,emphasis on "awhile."

Jesus what woman had the power to kick you in your private and be this hot. Thats right wait what- Its not yanfei,Yanfeis not like that.
You slammed your head against the desk. she dragged you along to.
"Sign the documents."
"What are you my girlfriend if so wheres the divorce papers?" Your heart hurt along with yanfeis expression too look a bit hurt as did her voice
"Yeah..well im glad im not your wife."
"I was just joking.." you'd mumble
You signed the documents

"Yanfei.." You'd mumble as she looked at you still hurt from your comment.
"I feel bad for saying that do..you want dinner as a way to make up for it?"

"Whatever..No." She'd walk away still wanting to cry.

—————————
Its beena  few weaks since you've turned over a new leaf,However Yanfei was ignoring you ever since your comment you decided to change that as you always see her following you.

Smoking was illegal near rich areas very small crime atleast yanfei would leave her shell then.Maybe you could apologize.

following the creaky floors towards the dark alley filled with mising child posters You watched them pitfully as you stared at the rich mansion next to the alleyway covered in gold and riches as you popped out a pipe as you smoked it.

"Put it down Smoking near inaccessible property is illegal." She'd find you eventually.
"Yanfei c'mere." Reluctantly she came near you infront off you the short alleyway made her close enough but personal space was still there

"You stopped doing crimes along time ago and—." she was cut short by you placing the pipe in your pocket unlit.

"Hm what?"
You'd spun her around your grip around her wrist tight
"What is the meaning off this." Her face flushed but her knitted expression told something else

"Y'know you really are wife matrial but so naggy my life wont be that bad."

"Huh?! Just tell me what you want idiot!"

"Can i kiss you?" You bluntly stated.

"I—sure.." Yanfei would mumble as you wasted no time her lips soft as a pillow. Asking permission to enter her mouth was hard as you did so your toungue swirled around as she eased in untill you both disconnected.

"How..was it?" you smirked breathlessly.

"Terrible..Idiot." she'd mumble her tsundere——ish act not over. It'd happen 4 times for how long now? your bodies heating up along with yanfei wanting more needy for you.

"Fine. I did like it." Yanfei pushed you away still blushing "Good lets enjoy ourself more at your house." you smirked as you picked her bridal style as she held tightly.

" you smirked as you picked her bridal style as she held tightly

HAHHAHAHA GET TEASED)