𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙤: 𝙊𝙥𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙖 𝙁𝙧𝙪𝙢𝙥

Harry had everything packed and ready for his trip to England. He checked and double-checked his trunk to make sure he had everything, and placed his travelers' ID he received from MACUSA in his suit jacket he was to wear tomorrow.

Everything was in order, he had a port key scheduled for 10:30 AM, and was to meet his dear Aunt Ophelia at the British Ministry of Magic. Then after that, together they would go get his supplies for his first year at Hogwarts. Apparently, Aunt Ophelia was excited to see her nephew again and reassured Harry that her eldest daughter was in her second year at Hogwarts, so he wouldn't be alone.

It amused Harry to no end that his mother's twin was so different, though she looked the same, they were two sides of the same coin.

"Harry?"

Wednesday stood in the doorway of his room, clutching her doll. He looked at his sister with his cold green eyes and patted the space on the bed next to him. She scrambled in and sat down. Wednesday's hair was loose and in waves and she wore her long black nightgown. She looked up at Harry and he noticed that his little sister's eyes were red and tears flowed down her corpse-like cheeks.

"What's wrong, little spider?" asked Harry. He gave her a concerned look and watched as her bottom lip quivered. "I don't want you to go," she whispered. Harry brought his arms around her and held her close as she sobbed into his shoulder. "I-I don-don't want you to-to go," she hiccupped. This was the first time Harry had seen her cry and let out so many emotions. His usual level-headed sister, who thought emotions were a weakness and tried her best to remain as cold and distant as possible — broke in front of him.

"Oh Wednesday," He rocked her back and forth, trying to provide comfort to his beloved sister. "I wish I could stay. I wish I could stay here and play headless dollhouse and show you all the ways to psychologically torture someone. But I can't," she looked up, sniffling. "Why not?"

"Because," he sighed. "Because I need to practice and perfect my magic skills. I also wish to see the school that Mother attended when she was a girl," he explained. Wednesday nodded her head, sadly. "One day you'll understand that some decisions have to be your own and you must choose your own path." Harry kissed the top of her head.

"But you'll be home for Yule, right?" she asked, hope in her eyes. He nodded his head. "Of course, little spider. How could I miss out on Grandmama's Chocolate death, and Mother's Yule cake?" She laughed as he tickled her, making her smile of death appear on her face.
"You promise to write to me and tell me all your adventures?"
"I promise," Wednesday flicked Harry on the nose and scrambled off his bed.

"Night, Harry," she bid. "Night Wednesday, I hope you'll have pleasant nightmares." She gave him a smirk and returned it with his own. He surely was going to miss his little sister and her antics.

                                                                                                    •••★•••

Harry waited patiently for his Aunt to show up. The office of the Department of Magical Transportation was spacious, yet it felt suffocating. The two Aurors were stiff and didn't engage in small talk — which Harry was grateful for – and stood in silence. He didn't mind the stiff nature of the Aurors, but he did mind when their eyes kept flip-flopping between staring at him or the door.

Every time their eyes landed on him he knew they were staring at the scars that marred his forehead and ran down his left brow and down his cheek. It was something he'd always had as a child, this scar, and he wasn't at the slightest self-conscious about it. He was used to no-magics staring at him and his scar, always wondering what happened to him and always thinking it happened because his family was the Addames.

Harry didn't care what they thought in their small minds, but these "Aurors" kept staring at it like it meant something to them. As if they wished they had the scar on their face. It made him want to deploy a smoke bomb and slip out and wait for his Aunt at the Atrium in this Ministry.

Finally, after throwing glares at the Aurors, the door opened and an exact replica of his mother walked in. However, she wasn't wearing her long black dress, or had sharp dipped red nails, or even blood-red lips. No. She was wearing a yellow sundress with white polka dots littering the fabric, her hair was black but was up in an elegant twist on her head, and she wore white pumps on her feet. Behind her was a young girl with the same black hair as Harry's own sister, but instead of wearing a scowl, she wore a small smile and wore a light green skirt with a white oxford button-down short-sleeve and had black mary-janes on her feet.

Aunt Ophelia's eyes were bright, making her black eyes seem like a dark brown, and she smiled prettily at the Aurors and Harry.

"Beloved nephew!!" She pulled Harry into a hug and his body immediately stiffened up. He didn't like hugs unless he was the one to initiate them. In fact, he didn't really like to be touched and would rather prefer to keep a distance. Aunt Ophelia pulled back and patted his face, smiling at him. "How good it is to see you! You've grown!" Her eyes traveled down the length of his body, inspecting his growth. He was tall for his age, he's been told that many times. But he was also very lanky.

"Aunt," he greeted, after realizing his Aunt was waiting for him to greet her. She smiled even wider — if that was even possible — before turning to speak with the Aurors. The young girl behind his aunt gave him a shy smile and wave.

"Hello, I'm Beatrice, your cousin.'' She had a quiet demeanor and Harry liked that. Perhaps she would be the tolerable one in his aunt's children. "I'm Harry," he said, quickly and quietly.
"I know. I think everyone knows who you are." Harry gave her an odd look. "What do you mean by that?"

"Well," she blushed, her fingers started trembling and she started making weird patterns on her skirt. "What I mean is that, your scar. Everyone knows who you are because of your scar." She pointed her index finger at his forehead.

Harry was still confused but was saved by his aunt before he asked his cousin another question.

"Come darlings, let's get going. We have to shop for both yours and Beatrice's Hogwarts supplies." Harry shook his head. "What about my trunks?" He asked, pointing to the trunks piled up. Ophelia smiled at him and chuckled.

"Oh don't worry about it. I've scheduled a few Aurors to take your trunks to my place. I've also asked them to place some more protective charms around the property and house, that way we won't have any paparazzi or wizards trying to break in and see you, my famous nephew."

Harry tried to speak but was interrupted by Ophelia once more. "Now, come along, we must get going if we're to beat the noon rush. I'd really hate to get stuck in Madam Malkins for hours, that place is terribly dull."

She ushered her nephew and daughter out of the office and they made their way to the lift/elevator and she pressed a button before a lady spoke in the overhead and they were off.

Notes:

I read and appreciate every comment that I receive, and I absolutely love seeing your guys' thoughts on this story. If you wish to leave a comment, please do! I would greatly appreciate it. Comments help keep me motivated and let me know if people are truly enjoying this work. ^_^