16-Yandere!Alpha!Luisa

For those few peeps that wanted alpha Luisa and a yandere Luisa oneshot

===========================================

Your POV

To be honest it was a shock when Julieta's second daughter presented as an alpha. Many of the townspeople, including me, had thought she would become a beta but on her 18th birthday she presented as an alpha. Almost immediately after her new rank she became very protective of me, mostly because I was her best friend and an omega. We had been friends and inseparable for most of our lives so at first it was comforting but now it's just overbearing. I mean there weren't too many alphas in the town to worry about anyway. Most of them were scared off as soon as Luisa would come to 'protect' me. Although her protectiveness quickly turned to everyone but her family.

Thankfully though I was able to get some time to myself whenever she was doing long chores, like rerouting the river which she was doing now. At the moment I was in the main plaza looking at some of the vendors. They all greeted me with nervous smiles, most likely expecting Luisa to show up at any second and reprimand them. I stop at one of the stands, the jewelry catching my eye almost instantly.

"Hola senora." I greet the woman with a smile, "How much are the bracelets?"

"For Luisa's amor?" She smirks as I blush, "They're free."

"W-We're not lovers." I stutter, "And besides I can't take them for free, I have to pay you at least something."

"I'll pay for them." Another voice speaks, entering our conversation

We both look towards the voice, and I immediately recognize one of my most persistent alpha suitors, Alroy.

"Hey Alroy." I greeted him, my voice drained of any emotion, "You don't need to pay for the bracelet. I can do so."

"No, I'll do it. Besides, it'll look good on a cute princesa such as you."

I mentally roll my eyes and step away from the stand, not wanting this flirting to go any further. Sadly he follows me.

"Hey come on. I know I bother you a lot but I just want to take you out to a nice dinner. We can get to know each other and-"

"I suggest you leave her alone right now." A familiar voice growls

We look down the small side street to see an angry Luisa glaring at the two of us. She swiftly pulls me away from the other alpha, her gaze trained on him.

"Luisa how did you-"

"Dolores told me he was bothering you." She growls glaring at Alroy

"I wasn't bothering her." He huffs beginning to grow agitated, "I wanted to see-"

In a blink of an eye Luisa had her hand around his neck, her grip tightening in warning.

"Listen here Alroy." Luisa begins as I stare in horror, "You're going to stay away and leave MY omega alone-"

"S-She's not y-yours." Alroy wheezes out scratching at her hand

With a snarl Luisa throws him to the ground, the earth cracking from the force. Her hazel eyes show nothing but fury as she glares down at the smaller alpha.

"You're going to leave her alone. You're not a good enough alpha for her, only I am. You'd never be able to protect her like I do, care for her like I do, LOVE her, and you certainly won't be able to breed her like I will. I won't warn you again. If I see you around her I won't hesitate to snap your neck. Do you understand pequena perra?"

Alroy nods fearfully before he runs off, not daring to look back. My fearful gaze was stuck on Luisa. She's always been overprotective but she had never threatened someone's life before! Also why did she call me hers? We're not even together! AND WHY THE HELL DID SHE SAY SHE WAS GOING TO BREED ME!?

"Are you okay amor? Did he hurt you?" She asks holding out her arms as she steps towards me

I backed away in fear however, my whole body beginning to shake at the sight of my best friend who I thought I knew. Her anger diminishes and is replaced with sadness and worry.

"Y/N?" She steps towards me again

"Stay a-away from me." I growl

"Look I'm sorry you had to hear that but it was necessary-"

"Necessary!? It's necessary to threaten someone's life?!"

Her eyes flash a distinct gold color as she fight her inner alpha. I muster up the courage to give her one last glare.

"Leave me alone Luisa. I don't want to see you anymore." I whisper before walking away

I hear her breath hitch but I ignore it and continue to walk away. Although just as I was approaching the outskirts of town I heard running behind me right before I was harshly pinned to a tree. I whimper when my head smacks against the hardwood, dazing me. I could make out Luisa's angry face through my nausea, my body tensing up in fear.

"You don't want to see me ever again?" She growls her head lowering itself to my neck, "After I tried to protect you!?"

My inner omega comes out as I whine submissively, not wanting to anger the alpha any further. Her body relaxes while her lips start to kiss around my neck, searching for a certain part. I hold back whimpers as I try to push her away, knowing what she was trying to do. My pushes do nothing whatsoever, and Luisa continues to search for the spot until she finally does so, earning a small moan from me.

"I'm doing this to protect you." She whispers before her teeth sink into the sensitive spot on my neck

My eyes widen as she marks me, her hands keeping me trapped on the tree. After a few seconds she pulls away, licking some blood that escaped the mark. I punched her shoulders, upset that she would mark me without my consent.

"W-Why?" I grit my teeth in anger as tears escape my eyes, "How c-could you?"

"I'm sorry but I can't trust anyone in the village around you. Someone could try to take you away and hurt you. This is the only way to get those pesky alphas away from you. I'm protecting you."

I only glare at her, anger clear behind my tearful orbs. Her eyes narrow at me and she quickly picks me up.

"You'll come around to it mi amor." She huffs kissing my forehead before heading to Casita

My only hope was in Luisa's family, hoping that they would see what was going on and stop her. Little did I know however, is that they pushed Luisa to this point, and would support this outcome leaving me trapped with her.