Euphoria (Mikey)

(i fiannly finshied after a week. THIS IS NOT EDITED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) -kage

THIRD POV

The loud booming thunder was clashing down as the rain heavily poured. Y/N who was standing outside of the school building, near the exit where she was able to avoid being wet.

"Shit it's pouring really hard, and I didn't bring an umbrella."

Y/N sighs as she grabs her phone from her bag and started typing her password in. Someone then taps on her shoulder, Y/N turns her head quickly in shock.

"Hina. You scared me, I wasn't expecting you to be out here."

"Hello Y/N-chan! I was just wandering around. Have you seen Takemichi anywhere?"

Hina looking worried and pulling out her phone texting Takemichi. Y/N stared into the distance thinking when the last time she has seen him.

"I think I saw him with a really REALLY tall blonde kid. What was his name again...?"

'Draco?'

'Drake?'

'Dragon?'

"Oh! You mean Draken?" Hina looked up from her phone.

Y/N nodded, as the two girls were talking they saw a motorcycle driving towards them with two people on it. Both girls had stared at the driver as the other guy peeked his head from the side of the driver, revealing Takemichi.

"Takemichi-kun!" Hina shouted happily throwing her arms up waving.

Takemichi who was flabbergasted on how adorable his girlfriend is. The motorcycle has stopped and Takemichi has gotten off and went to Hina hugging her tightly.

"Yo you're wet and sticky gets your hands off Hina." Y/N pushed Takemichi off of Hina and handed her a handkerchief.

The blonde kid who was still on the motorcycle stared at the H/C haired girl and approached the three people near who was under the school roof.

'Pretty.'

Mikey has thought to himself as he continued staring.

"Oh yea. Y/N this is Mikey. Mikey this is Y/N!" Takemichi had introduced each other. Causing Mikey to snap out of his mind.

"Yo." He plainly said.

"It's nice to meet you, Mikey"

Y/N gave Mikey a small smile. Unexpectedly Mikey had felt a shower of butterflies spew in his stomach.

"Y/N let's be friends!" he suddenly shouted out.

Y/N happily nodded accepting the boy's demand. Mikey had felt so much joy and smiled like a child who was rewarded candy.

Takemichi and Hina had watched them closely, smiling at how well they got along so quickly.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Tokyo Revengers Oneshots🥶जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें