Chapter 1

On a peaceful night, Kaeya was out on patrolling until it started raining cats and dogs. « Couldn't my job get any worse? » he complained as his clothes were completely wet. He had to continue his work even if he nothing to cover himself with. 30 minutes passed by and he was started to feel sick, at that moment, he figured out it would be better to relax and let himself take a break. After all, no criminal would act in this horrible weather. The young man with an eyepatch needed his wine and knew exactly where he could get it.

As he entered, of course, no one is there. After all, it was closing hours for Angel's share. Diluc, cleaning the counter, realized Kaeya was the one that entered the bar. Annoyed, he asked what business he had to do here, especially since he didn't want to work overtime.

-Come on Master Diluc, can't you let your amazing sworn brother get a little glass of wine?

-Sir Kaeya, it's after closing hours, it would gladly be appreciated if your presence was at your home and not here.

-Cold as always haha, come on I'm the only one here and I won't bother you, have you seen outside? It's impossible for me to go back home, I think I'm already covered in water enough.

-Sir Kaeya, I told you to- Fine.. don't be noisy.

As kaeya started taking off his dripping wet jacket, he felt his eyes slowly closing by themselves. He felt his forehead burning up and was completely exhausted. After sitting on one of the seats infront of Diluc, he stared at Diluc's beautiful high ponytail, small waist and warm eyes, with his cheek layed on his hand. After taking his time to rotate his wine glass, he delicately took a sip only to cough it up. Diluc had given him grape juice instead, just Kaeya's most hated drink.

-Hey Diluc, this isn't what I asked f-...

-What, I thought I told you to remain quiet. Can't you see I have better things to do than listen to your idiot complaints about your job?...

-...

-What the hell are you- Jeez... look at you, completely knocked out,, let's get you somewhere else. I don't want your drool all over my counter.

Diluc had no difficulty carrying the man on his back up the stairs, he was already used to his heavy claymore. Feeling Kaeya's breathing on his neck made him feel a bizarre way, definitely not a bad way though. The young bartender got a change of clothes and carefully started taking off Kaeya's corset. Even without it, Kaeya had a small elegant waist, Diluc slightly blushed as he realized he was undressing this man he had always been with ever since he was as a child. It was only natural to help anyone who needed it.

Convincing himself that he's not doing anything wrong, he started taking off the Alberich's white shirt. Since it had been so wet, the clothes revealed Kaeya's body through the slightly transparent parts. His chest, his muscles, everything was shown, reserved to Diluc's eyes only. The Ragnvindr quickly took of the shirt and made Kaeya wear a comfortable sweater instead, flustered. He still couldn't take off the image of him, half naked, breathing heavily, grunting and blushing. He quickly changed the pants and took off his boots, things were alright for him now. He lifted up the sick man's hair and put his scarred hand on his forehead, it was burning hot. Kaeya had a cold and only Diluc was able to help him. He quickly took a cold towel to help Kaeya's heat go down. It was pretty high considering his cryo vision.

Diluc went back to cleaning the mess made during the night drunkards and frequently went to check up on the sick man. Today had been a very busy day since it was the birthday of one of the adventurers' guild's members and many people were present, all partying. To think that all of these people spent their entire time having fun, as Kaeya had been freezing outside in the pouring rain made him slightly furious. For once, Kaeya respected his shift and this is how things turns out for him.