When His Eyes Met Yours

It's been a long day at the pizzaplex, greeting children and guiding lost kids to their parents. The staff has assigned you to one final task before you are allowed to go home, cleaning Monty's Gator Golf.

From the rumors of your coworkers, Gator Golf is the most difficult to clean due to the main animatronic, Montgomery Gator, causing trouble in there whenever he can. His claws allow him to deal deadly blows to anything he feels like hitting, like the staff bots. You shudder at the thought of the mess you might be stumbling into. You give a heavy sigh and walk across the main atrium to do your final job. The neon lights that illuminate the atrium reflect on the hard linoleum flooring, allowing you to see each scuff and scrape on the main floor. The giant neon head portraits of the glamrock crew flash in order of Freddy, Chica, Monty, and Roxy, each flash making a different color shine through the room. Each step taken on the floor gets more noticeable as you approach the elevator to go to Gator Golf as you begin to focus on just walking.

You scan your security badge on the staff bot's party pass checker, and the elevator unlocks. The staff bot speaks, "Have fun, hole in one." You roll your eyes, you know these robots do a very lackluster job at being genuine to the kids as they don't possess human emotion. You press the button to ride the elevator to your final task of the day. You hum along to the elevator music for about 15 seconds before the door slides open, and your path is immediately blocked by none other than Monty himself.

"Well I'll be, look who it is! It's the makeshift janitor who has to do their friends' work for them, what a tough boy you are!" He gives a slight punch on your shoulder while letting out a mechanical laugh. What he thought was a small tap on your shoulder ended up hurting quite a bit, so you rub it and give a nervous chuckle before responding. "Heyyy Monty! I like what you've done here, looks... unique!" You shift your head to the opening between his hip and his left arm to see the attraction. It isn't as dirty as your friends say it was, but there are definitely paint scuffs and broken robot parts everywhere. "Monty, you need to start being more careful with your attraction, we don't have a large enough budget to spend all of our money on repairs." The only reason Montgomery has to stay here at night is that he made a huge mess of his room in rockstar row and broke a wall and pipe.

Monty gives a frown and says in a slightly lower voice, "Then tell me why you gave me these claws." You look up at him and see his crimson red eyes from under his sunglasses, they are peering right back at you. "Monty, those claws aren't for destroying things, they're for you to play the bass!" You attempt to exit the elevator yourself but Monty grasps you by your hair and drags you out of there himself. "MONTY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! PUT ME DOWN THIS INSTANT, I WILL ASK THE AUTHORITIES TO DECOMMISSION YOU IF YOU DO-" He turns around and kneels so he is eye level with you. "You are going to listen to me, pretty boy. You are in MY attraction, so you will follow MY rules. I have a special job for you." He grabs you by the hair again and drags you to the back office of Monty Golf. On your way back, you see 2 dismantled staff bots and what looks like a dried cum stain on a tree. "Monty, what have you been doing in here? KIDS go in this area." He gives a laugh, but no response. He knows what you just saw.

He pushes open the door to the office, and it seems pretty small. There is a desk with an old desktop computer on the right, and an old mattress with 2 pillows on the left. Right beside the bed lays a fresh bottle of Fazlube from the newly constructed adult area of the pizzaplex and some soft tissues. He must use these to masturbate, if he can masturbate. He lets go of you and he walks over and sits on the mattress. It seems like he has made his room in here. You turn towards the door, but it seems to be locked in some mysterious way. "You wanna leave right after you come here? We haven't done anything yet. Come here, now." Monty demands in an angry yet playful tone. You turn back around to see him sitting on the mattress, hands behind him on the mattress, supporting his weight as he leans slightly back. You think to yourself, "Why me? Out of any employee, why me??"