Epilogue

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, BEEP! "Augh, fuck. My alarm. I feel like shit." It's 8 AM and you feel like absolute garbage from last night. You sit up on your messy bed. Sheets and pillows are strewn all over the queen mattress. You are a tosser and turner in sleep, and it seemed to have gotten worse from the pain you are still feeling down below. You look to your left and see the sunrise coming from the skyline. The sunlight blinds you as you flinch away from your apartment window. You let your eyes adjust for a minute before looking back out. You can see cars on the freeway like usual with the morning rush. Soon you'll be one of those cars as you head out towards the pizzaplex in a few hours. Your shift begins at 11 AM, and you work the entire day. Fazbear Entertainment likes to have the same employees on the floor all day for the most immersive experience for children.

You grumble and mumble as you stumble towards your dresser. You have a spare company outfit so you can always have one fresh suit for work. You strip your raggedy pajamas and slip on your outfit. You do not need a shower since you did so last night, and you are still clean and fresh, minus your messy hair and face. You drag yourself to the bathroom and stare in the mirror for a while. All you can see is Monty behind you, grabbing you by the neck and hitting it from behind. The feeling you begin to stir inside of you can't be explained. Is it fear? Love? Anger? Whatever hallucination you just saw gives you a raw, primal feeling. It wakes you up right away. As you freshen yourself, you can't help but notice the scratch mark on your shoulder. It was an accident, Monty was being too hard on you. You breathe deeply and walk back into your room. Your Monty-Talkie is here somewhere on the desk. You try and recall what it looked like. It was green with a star glasses print on the top. You turn on your light to help. You hear a small beep, and your eyes go right to the sound. It was lying under your sleep shirt, so you grab it and clip it to your belt.

You slowly make your way to the kitchen to brew a fresh cup of joe. The warm, bitter aroma of the coffee widens your eyes more and gets you more invigorated. The pot is finished brewing, and you pour it into your to-go cup. "I need full black today, I feel horrible." You skip the creamer and sugar and check your watch. 9:30 AM. You still have an hour and thirty minutes before your shift starts. It takes about 45 minutes to get there and you want to check in earlier today to hang out with Monty more.

You grab your keys and lock your door. The apartment complex you live in is surprisingly clean. You paid good money to get a decent apartment in this city. Your only way to keep living here is to work your ass off at the pizzaplex. You get just enough to pay rent, groceries, and also save some for whatever else you want.

Each flight of stairs you descend you take a deep breath. "You're fine, all you want is to be friends with Monty, he's not going to hurt you. He can't hurt you." You finally reach the front door and walk out into the crisp morning air. A perfect 60-degree day. You hop into your grey sedan and connect your phone to the speakers. You turn on some relaxing lo-fi to finally start your day. You crack a window open and make your way to Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex once again. The rolling clouds pass your vision as the road becomes less dense making your way out of downtown. The cool wind graces your hair and your face, and you breathe the crisp strokes of air as they hit you. Soon, you see the giant building faze into the horizon, and the flashing lights directing you towards the pizzaplex. You take a left turn into the parking lot and park on the side of the gigantic building. It's easier to find your car in a spot others don't park. You exit the sedan and walk all the way around to the front. There aren't many people here yet, as it's only 10:15 in the morning. Most parties come in the afternoon. The front doors welcome you, and your Monty-Talkie goes off again. "Welcome back, kid! Enjoy your stay at Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex!" You answer the message in hopes Monty is able to hear you. "Monty, I'm here! Where are you? I want to say hello before the day begins."