I Hate You

In this, I'm gonna say that
Sapnap is 20 and 5'7
Punz is 23 and 6'3
Dream is 21 and 5'11

Nick smiled victoriously. He had spent all day with his friend Clay planning this huge prank on his boyfriend, Luke, and he was sure he would win this stupid prank war once and for all. The black haired boy sauntered into the bedroom he and Luke shared and pulled his fire-embroidered t-shirt up and over his head before discarding that and a pair of black jeans onto the floor. Quickly applying a bit of purple and blue eyeshadow in small patches along his neck and jaw, he walked over to his bed and laughed a bit, hopping in. "Nick, don't you think this'll be a little too far?" Clay asked, running one of his toned hands through his dirty blond hair. "No, I'm sure it'll be fine. Now here, gimme your shirt."

    Minutes later, Nick had tossed Clays green shirt next to a pair of old blue jeans he had pulled out of his closet onto the floor, and his best friend sat scrolling -shirtless- through Instagram before they heard a key jiggle in the front door. "Get into position!" Nick whisper-yelled, quickly laying down flat on his back. Clay took a breath and pushed himself up so he was hovering over his best friend, his lips millimetres from the ravens neck and forearms resting next to his face. Oh god, what has Clay gotten himself into now.

Punz (Luke)'s POV:

    Pushing the key into the door, I twisted it and yanked it out, gently nudging the door open. I smiled, shutting the door behind me. "Baby, I'm home!" I called, expecting to see my boyfriend come running out in one of my hoodies and some shorts or something. But, he was nowhere to be seen. "Sap?" I called, using his in-game nickname for god knows what reason. "Sapnap?" Nothing. "Nick!?" I started to panic. 'What happened? What if he's hurt, what if-'

"Oh, fuck!"

    'Was that a-' my eyes widened as I threw my phone and keys onto the kitchen counter before sprinting off to Nick and I's shared bedroom. I slammed the door open to reveal Nick, the man I loved most, the man I thought I could trust with everything, my boyfriend, with his best friend 'Clay' that had come to visit placing soft kisses to his neck. "I- Luke!" He pushed Clay off of him and sat up, revealing they were both in fact shirtless. My eyes travelled around the room from how matted his hair looked, to how flustered he seemed, to his bruised neck and jaw, to the pile of clothes on the floor. Nicks abandoned fire t-shirt and black jeans, and what I can only assume is Clays green shirt and blue jeans.

    That's when I felt my heart sink to my stomach, and my eyes start to water. I found myself at a loss for words, so I quickly spun on my heel and headed straight out to the kitchen to grab my keys and phone once more. I hastily made my way back out of the apartment complex and to my car, unlocking it.

    Nick had been on my tail the entire time, pleading with me to stay and begging for me not to go, telling me it was just a prank and that he was sorry. "Luke! Luke it was a prank, baby, I'm sorry!" He cried, reaching out to touch my arm when I finally stopped. Flinching away from him, I shot Nick a glare. "I trusted you," I said, my voice just barely above a whisper. It was the only thing I could bring myself to say to him. I saw a hint of fear flash through his eyes when I took a deep breath. I turned once more and sat in the car, which led to Nick hitting on my window and trying to open my door. "Please, Punz! Don't go! I-I'm sorry!" He cried.

    I could feel my heartbeat increase as my gaze shifted from the windshield to my window. I looked at the boy that was frantically banging on my window and slowly opened it. "Oh god, Luke, Punz, I'm so sor-" Nick began to speak, but I cut him off.

Nick (Sapnap)'s POV:

    "Oh god, Luke, Punz, I'm so sor-" I began to speak, but he shushed me and started to speak. "Did you seriously just do that?" He paused to look at me. "Do you know how bad that hurt, Nick? Walking in on my boyfriend with another man?" I swear to god I saw a couple of tears falling from his eyes. Luke stepped out of the car and I looked at him, my eyes watery. "Luke, it was a prank. I thought that if I did this, I'd win the prank war, that this stupid prank would bring me the win, but it was too far, I'm so sorry," I apologized. "But your neck..?" He whispered. My eyes widened. I forgot about the makeup. I brought my hand up to my lips, spit on my palm and started to rub the makeup off, showing him that they were fake.

"Nick, you don't just do that. You don't pull a cheating 'prank' on your boyfriend! Do you know how much that fucking scared me?!" Luke shouted. That caught me off guard, I wasn't expecting him to yell like that. "I-.." my words caught in my throat and I felt as if I was going to throw up if I spoke. "Luke.." I whispered, reaching up and cupping his jaw with my right hand. He pushed my hand off of his face gently and sat back in his car for the third time that day, but started it this time. "Baby-" I started, tears falling down my cheeks. When Luke looked out of his window, I saw the streams of salty water that had fallen down his face. "I love you. I'm so sorry-"

    "Maybe Purpled was right. Maybe he was right when he said dating the well known 'Sapnap' was a mistake. Maybe he was right when he said we were moving too fast by living together, even though we've been together almost a year. Almost a year, sap, and you go out and do this?" His sudden outburst only made me cry harder. "Luke, please! Turn the car off and come upstairs!" I begged, trying to ignore what he just said. "Forget it, Nick. I'm going for a drive." He sped off out of the parking lot of the small apartment complex and onto the street. Maybe Purpled was right. Maybe dating me was a mistake.. more tears pricked my eyes as I slowly made my way up to the apartment.

    When I opened the door I was met with Clay holding his phone about to open it from the other side. "Nick I-" he began. "Just forget it." I stated, wiping my tears off of my cheeks and pushing past him. "I can stay if you want?" I heard him offer. "Just go, please.." I whispered, walking off into the bedroom. I quickly picked the clothes off of the floor and folded the clean jeans, tossing my shirt into a hamper basket. I made the bed and then walked over to our closet, pulling out one of Punz's hoodies. It was a piece of his merch and it was way too big, but I slipped it over my head regardless, and pulled on a pair of shorts. The hoodie fell around my knees which made me smile a bit. God, where was he. I walked out to the couch and sat down, curling up. Grabbing my phone, I texted him a couple times. 'Luke where are you' 'just let me know you're okay' 'please. I'm so sorry' 'i know you didn't mean what you said' 'you didn't, right?'

    I put my phone down and sighed. Cuddling back into the hoodie, I let myself cry as much as I could. I fucked everything up, didn't I. I probably just lost the most important person in my life, huh. All because of a stupid prank. I heard a quiet ping from next to me and I speedily grabbed my phone. 'I'm alright you can stop worrying.' I felt a wave of relief wash over me. Thank god. Just as I was about to lay back, I heard the door creek open. I sat up, watching my boyfriend walk slowly into our bedroom and shut the door. I sighed, waited ten minutes, and stood up.

    I tiptoed over to the door and slowly pushed it open, creeping inside and shutting it behind myself. I slowly walked over to my side of the bed and shuffled under the covers, laying on my side. "What are you doing," I heard him whisper. Without saying a word, I pushed my body up against his and wrapped my arm around his chest. "I'm sorry," I whispered into his ear, pressing soft, loving kisses to the back of his neck and shoulder. "s'okay," he whispered back, turning his body to face mine. Lukes hand came up to push some of my hair out of my eyes and I smiled. "Can I kiss you?" I mumbled. He nodded and pressed our lips together, smiling.

"Don't ever pull shit like that again."