Horror Movies (Halloween Special)

TW: mention of droogs

    Nick sighed, inhaling the thick smoke from the object in his hands. Blowing it out slowly, he looked at the blond boy across from him who was smiling like an idiot. Luke, the boy across him, chuckled and gulped down the last mouthful of his energy before pressing their lips together. Nick laughed against the others mouth, pulling back. "You're an idiot." "Your idiot."

    Nick leaned back into the couch after gently laying his lighter onto the table, placing his hands either side of his hips. Luke made his way over to sit next to the boy, wrapping his arm around his shoulder with the remains of that stupid smile that Nick seemed to love oh so much. "What would you like to watch, my dear?" The blond in question asked softly. Nick looked at him, red rimmed eyes beginning to itch. "Um.." The brunet thought for a moment. "What about Malignant?" He questioned, earning a nod from the other. "Alright. I'm gonna go pop some popcorn and grab another energy drink. I'll be right back, my love." Nick nodded his head, sinking further into the couch when Luke placed a kiss to his head.

    Moments later, the boy returned holding two energy drinks and a large bowl of fluffy popcorn. He plopped back down by Nick and pulled him into his side. Nick smiled in contentment, reaching over to drag a blanket over the two of them, cuddling closer into Luke. Luke quickly opened Netflix on the TV, going straight to the movie. He pressed on it, pulling Nick tighter to him. Horror movies weren't Nicks favorite, and Luke knew that, so he would do his best to comfort him as much as he could.

The movie was quick to end, Luke ended up shutting it off half way through as Nick had gotten so scared. "It's okay, love. It's just a movie." He reassured multiple times. Nick had curled up into a ball as Luke rubbed his back. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door, causing Nick to jump. "It's alright, baby. It's probably just some trick or treaters." Luke stood and walked over to the door, pulling it open with a slight smile. "Trick or treat!"

    Luke chuckled, placing handfuls of candy into each child's bag. "Thank you mister!" They giggled and ran off. Luke smiled softly and closed the door, heading back to his boyfriend. "Come on, hun. Let's go to bed, yeah?" Nick nodded and reached his arms out. Luke laughed a bit and picked him up, legs immediately wrapping around his waist. He walked into their shared bedroom and placed the shorter down, pulling off both of their shirts and crawling in beside him.

    Nick smiled and shuffled closer to his boyfriend. He didn't like horror movies, but Luke made them just a little bit better.