🅿🆁🅾🅻🅾🅶🆄🅴

When I was younger, I made a lot of mistakes. A lot. But one of my biggest is an unfinished project that I really just need to put to rest. It's been tormenting me for years, and I mean years. I have the notebook in front of me as I type this, and I know what I must do.

I won't keep the devil waiting.

When I got into FNAF, I was just a little kid who wanted to write a book. Nothing too bad, right? Well, I had a whole crush on Foxy. And I was into Glitter Force (it's a magical girl anime for little kids). This bred... a problem. I was into Foxy from FNAF and Rascal from Glitter Force at the same exact time, and boy, what a duo that is. So, I wrote one of my first ever fanfictions.

The only thing close to a title I can find in the notebook simply states "FNAF SAD STUFF", so I'll refer to it as FSS. 

If you want to read the story without any spoilers, stop reading after this paragraph. All you need to know is that the first few chapters are things I wrote when I was little, and once you get to a certain point, it's my current work as of January 2022.

I started this as just a Foxy x Reader, but it evolved into something more. After the first few nights, Y/N, who I probably gave a name to, gets kidnapped by Rascal. On shift. I don't know where I got the idea, but that's just.. where it ends. We wake up to see we're no longer with Foxy, and we scream at Rascal, quote, "I WON'T BE COMFY ANYWHERE WITHOUT FOXY!" That's the end. But, knowing that it ended like this, I've just been thinking there's so much potential that's sat wasted until now. Until I continue it.

So, this is the plan. I start from where I left off and have a little fun with my biggest insecurity.