𝔐𝔶 𝔗𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔰 𝔒𝔫 𝔚𝔥𝔞𝔱 ℑ 𝔚𝔯𝔬𝔱𝔢 𝔅𝔞𝔠𝔨 𝔗𝔥𝔢𝔫

That was hell. That was so funny, I was laughing my ass off, but it was hell. I can at least appreciate those drawings.

So, quick story recap, our protagonist (who shares a name with an actual Glitter Force character), Lily, was a nightguard at the original FNAF game's location. She had some connection with the animatronics before the events of chapter one, and even seems to have befriended them and started crushing on Foxy. Great.

Golden Freddy was a villainous character in all of the SFM videos I watched, so I added that into my story. What were his goals? What were his motives? I have no fucking clue, I dropped the story line so quick. He was trolling I guess.

After that, we have Chica starting shit by telling us about Bonnie's crush on us. So now 2/4 of the animatronics are crushing on us? What the fuck? Alright, okay.

Bonnie sees the "marionet", and apparently they cast a spell that turns the animatronics human (thank you, younger me, for not making this animatronic x human- I am eternally grateful). I fucking hate those drawings so much by the way, the ones of Chica and I. My art style back then was literally just me trying to draw exactly like the Glitter Force animators and it SHOWS. How original.

After this happens, Rascal from Glitter Force enters the pizzeria and kidnaps us. Straight up. We don't even get to fight back. That's really pathetic. Now he's taking us to the shadow realm (basically where all of the bad guys hang out when they aren't fighting the main characters).

That's it. That's all I ever wrote. Now my job is to take it from there and finish this epic adventure, starting on chapter five. I feel like, in honor of little me having a crush on Foxy AND Rascal, I should make an ending for both, but I don't know. Let's just... see how this goes.

Above is a picture of human foxy I drew in the same notebook

Above is a picture of human foxy I drew in the same notebook. Enjoy.