ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 5

Here goes nothing... this is going to start off really slow and awkwardly, just so you know.

"What... happened?" Chica choked out, tears welling up in her eyes for the first time in well over a decade. The group had just been silent after Foxy's bloodcurdling scream. Had what they'd witnessed even been real at all?

"Where is she?" Bonnie demanded, as if any of them would know.

"He.. he took her. He really took her." Chica wiped at her eyes, trying to pull herself together and save her mascara. 

"But who is he?" This time, Bonnie sounded even angrier. Sure, he may not have had as much of a reason to be upset as Foxy, but he'd still just seen his friend get kidnapped by some wannabe jester. He was going to be angry, and no one could stop him.

"Ya say that like any of us'd know." Foxy looked down at his hands, still trying to process everything that had just happened in the past five minutes. He was overwhelmed, they all were.

Freddy cleared his throat, "Should we... check and see if they're outside?"

Bonnie immediately rushed towards the front desk area, desperately clinging to the little bit of hope that she'd be there, that they'd be able to save her, that it wasn't too late.

But no one was in the parking lot. Not a soul. 

"She- she's not there." As his anger began to subside, panic set in.

Chica rushed past him, throwing the doors open as a side effect of her own disbelief. She felt the cool night air on her skin, causing her to shiver, "No, she must be out here somewhere! They couldn't have gotten far, right?" She looked back at Bonnie, but he couldn't even muster a response.

Freddy and Foxy made their way over, both rather worried as well. They all stared out into the night in utter disbelief. Lily, where are you?