Help of Second Chance

Adrien had managed to avoid getting hit himself and had the same idea and managed to try to lead Desperada away from the Liberty all the while avoiding getting hit by her blasts. Luka caught up with him.

Luka saw Adrien trying to dodge Desperada's blasts and had an idea. He played his guitar to distract her.

'Another wannabe replacement for me?' she said angrily as she turned and fired her shots at him but Adrien managed to push Luka out of the way just in time.

'Thanks Adrien!' Luka said gratefully.

Ladybug showed up. She tied Desperada up with her yo-yo and flung her to a road bridge. She wrapped her yo-yo around the road bridge and it collapsed. In the confusion she saw a man-hole cover.

'This way!' she said quietly to Luka and Adrien. They escaped out of sight into the sewers.

As Luka and Adrien caught their breath, Ladybug was worried about them.

'You shouldn't have put yourselves in danger like that! But...thank you!' Ladybug said with a smile, trying not to blush at Luka standing in front of her.

'You can always count on us whenever you need help' Luka replied as he played a tune on his guitar to inspire her.

Both Adrien and Ladybug were mesmerised by the amazing tune his guitar made.

'I think we just need a bit of luck on our side to defeat Desperada' Ladybug said. She tried calling Chat but it went straight to his voicemail. 'Cat got your tongue? Leave a message! (beep)'

'Hmm. No Cat Noir yet. We could really use his cataclysm' Ladybug said sadly.

'Maybe he got...tied up?' Adrien suggested.

'Maybe...Lucky charm!' she cried and spun her yo-yo to create...

'A gong?' Luka replied. 'What are you going to do with that?'

'I have to leave you guys for now, but I'll be back' Ladybug said. 'Uh, can I borrow this?' she said, pointing to Luka's guitar.

'You know how to play?' Luka asked her with a smile.

'Let's just say I have my own unique style' she replied. 'In the meantime, you both find somewhere safe to hide!'

'Will do Ladybug!' Adrien and Luka both replied.

She distracted Desperada by attaching the guitar to a statue and put some bread in the strings. Some pigeons came to eat the bread and were plucking the guitar strings in the process making an awful noise.

'Ugh, who's torturing that poor guitar?' Desperada exclaimed as she shot at all the pigeons and turned them into stickers.

'That's better!' she said indignantly.

Ladybug was able to get away unnoticed and detransformed in secret and went to see Master Fu. She knocked on the door.

'Enter!'

She opened up the door when she heard his familiar voice.

'Master, my lucky charm led me here!' Marinette said as Tikki ate a macaron from Marinette's purse. 👛

Master Fu punched in the code and opened up the miracle box.

'Marinette Dupein-Chang, please choose an ally you can trust to help you on this mission. Once the mission is over, you will return the miraculous to me.'

'Desperada is a formidable opponent' Marinette said. 'There will be no room for error. No second chance.'

Suddenly she gasped. 'Or maybe there will!' she said picking up the snake bracelet.

'The snake's power is a very strong one Marinette' Master Fu replied. 'It will require someone mature with a cool head under pressure, not wanting to manipulate time for their own selfish gain. Do you have someone in mind?'

'I think I know just the person Master!' Marinette replied as she ran out and secretly transformed again to head back to the sewers to find Luka.