Deux.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm blaring through my iPhone speakers. I quickly searched for my phone and shut it off.

I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and stretched my tired limbs. It's Saturday and I don't work, or have any classes.

I need some food so I better get to the market that's down the street, I thought to my self. I threw my pastel pink hair into a ponytail, put on some jeans and a hoodie. I grabbed my phone and went into the kitchen.

I grabbed my keys and was out the door.

//

After returning, I put all my groceries away and plopped down on my couch. I scrolled through social media, in which I soon got bored of.

I looked around and thought to pass time I could clean. Even though my apartment was tidy.

I swept the kitchen, vacuumed my small rug in the living room and wiped down the counters. I put the dishes in the dishwasher and started it.

I changed back into my pyjamas, grabbed my laptop and checked if Brendan's book had come in yet. When I looked at the sight I saw that it had come in.

I smiled and thought I'd sauce him a call to inform him. I picked up my phone and searched through my contacts, when I found his I nervously tapped it and it rang a few times.

"Hello?" The voice said in a happy tone.

"Hey, it's me Belle... I called to let you know that your book has arrived." I smiled to myself.

"That's great! Would I be able to pick it up tomorrow? I'm kind of busy right now..." I heard him rummaging through some things and nodded, "yea, that's fine. I'll see you tomorrow I guess."

"Thanks for calling me to let me know. Have a goodnight, Belle!" I blushed and replied, "You're welcome! Have a goodnight!"

I hung up the phone and let out a breath. I was excited for tomorrow. I threw my hair into a messy bun and decided to watch a movie.