0

I am a straight A student with a pretty balanced life. I party a lot but still got A in all of my subjects, have a lot of friends, my family is rich. Everything goes so well. I never had even one secret until I met him.

South Terano.

well, it's not like my grade went down to hell or I got expelled but my mental health definitely be touching hell.

Long short story,

I went out with my friends at the pub, I met him, I was kind of drunk and I saw him then we made out. Next morning I woke up with him on my side. I usually leave as soon as I could but from my memory that night? It's fucking huge. I was too tired so I decided to just lay on that bed. And let me tell you, this man is a jerk. He should shut the fuck up because as soon as he woke up he asked me 'why haven't you left yet?' I never been humbled that hard in my life before.

at that moment I was too frustrated to realize that he said it as a joke so I grabbed my purse and stomped out of his room.

"don't forget to check your purse, little one!" he shouted at me before I completely left. I swear I could see that bastard smirk from behind.

an hour later I finally arrived at my house. I showered and decided to call my best friend and ask them to make up an excuse for me when our professor ask where am I because I wanted to stay home after last night. They scolded me for skipping class that day but I already studied about the topic before so I'm going to get a good grade anyway.

If I want to live my life I this I have to prepare myself. Isn't it?

I woke up with a dizzy feeling. I reached my hands to grab my bag beside me, trying to find my painkiller pill but I couldn't find it so I shook my purse to let everything out and instead of my pill, I found a piece of paper. I opened it and found an almost good handwriting.

' xx-xxx-xxxx call me? '

At first I was unsure whose handwriting was it but then I remember that guy I had sex with last night said something about looking in my purse. 'Did he really like the head I gave or something' I thought. But apart from his cocky attitude he's actually know what he's doing so maybe meeting him again isn't such a bad idea after all.

I used the number he gave me and texted him.

——————
unknown

hi.

hi little one :)

——————

and that's how I met him and all the problems he, perhaps us, brought to ourselves.

a/n : I'm sorry I made you guys wait for so long I was busy with my college stuff😭 I hope this is good enough. Also sorry it's so short AARGH I'll try to write it faster 🏃🏽‍♀️