Chapter 1

"Mother!!??", the princess practically yells across the castle it echoing faintly.
"What is it darling?", The Queen of Caspia says in a questioning tone.
"I'm heading out with the dolphins I'll be back no later than when the sun sets".
"Ok be careful the guards will protect you", The princess' mother replies.
"Ugh the guards", The princess said to herself. Her mother heard. "What was that honey!?!!?", The Queen asks.
"Nothing!!!", she called back. She had to use the back route so the she could swim freely without being strictly confined and not being able to explore and freely roam the glistening waters.

————————

Swimming elegantly through the back route out of the castle she glides through the turquoise coloured water, her lavender hair trailing behind her, her seashell and pearl embedded bra- top sitting comfortably on her chest and her pearly white, pastel shades of blue, pink and purple tail sails smoothly through the water heading towards a pod of dolphins. A reoccurring activity that she loved doing was just swimming alongside the dolphins as it brings her so much joy.

Swimming past reefs of coral, seaweed forests and clear waters she stops for a second feeling the current pulling her slightly towards this area that she had never seen before it. She swam down this current letting it take her in, eventually taking her to a river, lily pads scattered across the serene blue water, the tree lined riverside consisted of trees covered in moss, the ground carpeted by leaves, with mushrooms and flowers dotted around and species of plants and mushrooms unlike anything the princess had seen before.

She looks around in awe of the sight but then the sound of a twig snapping could be heard. In shock the princess ducks under the water hiding her wispy lavender hair behind her back but through the ripples she sees a blurry figure of a human wait no a fairy..?

Woah a fairy.. she thought to herself, her parents always told her stories about the fairies and humans but she rarely gets to see humans never mind fairies?

———————

Lost in thought, her mind racing with different emotions she slowly and gracefully rose to the waters edge. Almost staring at this fascinating fairy creature. Stunned by her beauty, her dark curly brown hair twirled into position perfectly with daisies and dainty pink flowers scattered in her hair, her green eyes glaring down at the basket of mixed berries, mushrooms and flowers she had at her clutch, her long lacy top sinched at her waist with a white corset belt, and her long green and flower embroidered skirt flowed gently in the breeze.

"Oh my hello- who are you?", the fairy girl asks in a gentle tone peering down in the water seeing the princess gazing at her from the water.
"Um I'm, well i'm Noelani.. Noelani Dionne, and you?", Noelani replies.
"It's Indigo- BUT THE- THE PRINCESS?", Indigo says as a smile spreads across her face.
"Well yea.."
"You're... beautiful", the fairy says in a quiet tone.
"Why thank you-" Noelani replied a bright pink blush spread across her face.
"You're very pretty yourself", the princess added, still being flustered from what just happened.
"Thank you so much your highness, well uh may I help you? What brings you here by the way, if you don't mind me asking of course", the fairy girl responds, her voice is as soft as butter and as wonderful as coral Noelani thought to herself.

"I- well um I guess I just kinda was swimming with the dolphins and found this place".
"Your wings are beautiful- just thought I'd let you know", Noelani adds.
"Oh right, that's nice and thank you so very much. Well- I should uh probably get going have a lovely day your highness!!", Indigo says surprisingly calmly for a flustered person.

"You too!! Hey wait um if you can, would you like to meet here tomorrow?" Noelani says.
"Oh uh of course yes, I'll see you tomorrow same time, same place have a good day your highness"
"Yes, and you!! Oh and you can call me Lani"
"Goodbye Lani..", Indigo says with a friendly smirk leaving Noelani with a bright pink face.

A/N
OMG OK SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T JUDGE TOO MUCH WITH THIS CHAPTER.  AND IM SORRY ITS SHORT.

First of all it's my first story kinda and well it's really not the best I'm writing this at 1am and there's probably many mistakes and stuff I could probably get done better but I just wanted to get chapter 1 done and published so yea <3 I hope you liked it I'm not sure if this is even good but yea I had an idea and I just wanted to put it down and make something !! 💕💗💟^_^

Anyways reminder: stay hydrated !!