Chapter 2

A/N hii thank u guys sm for the love on the last chapter my irl friend did find this soooo thats that i guess but hope you guys like this chapter !! and i owe a lot of creds to naomi (itsn0m1) on tiktok ^_^ for the characters fern and violet and their relationship <3

anyways hope you enjoy this chapter aaaa !!

and this is dress that indigo wears
and the cover image is the library but imagine it with greenery and more earthy tones <33

and this is dress that indigo wears and the cover image is the library but imagine it with greenery and more earthy tones <33

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

It was around almost 6 am for Noelani when she awoke from her slumber, she let out a brief yawn and she checked the time. As soon as it hit her that it was 6 she springs up from her shell bed almost hitting her head on the headboard out of excitement. Swimming over to her curtains to open them she notices the drenched daisy given to her by Indigo the day before laid down on her vanity. "God dammit of course I forget that flowers aren't waterproof", she mumbles to herself.

Her plan was to go to the top tower of the castle and watch the sunrise to do her morning potion brewing, she believed the morning glow harnesses the power of the sun and enchants the potions, that is if it hit the bottles directly and the only way for that to happen is to go to the top tower.

She gathers her potion bottles of varying shapes and sizes and tosses them into the satchel she had laying on her bed, she also adds a little empty piece of *waterproof* paper, along with a fancy ink pen.

Gliding through the blue waters towards the top of the castle, once she reaches her favourite spot she sits down and lets her tail just rest in water. The sun starts to rise off the edge of the horizon, its yellow beams glow brightly on the water making it look as though there were little stars dotted across the sea. She laid down her potion bottles in a row so that the sun would cast it's golden rays upon them and she started writing on the piece of paper she brang. The princess scribbled down a bunch of words that all together read, "Dear Indigo, when i first laid my eyes on you i"- after reading it out again she scribbled it all out, "Ugh no that's so bad" she said to herself. "Hmmmm", she added whilst fiddling with her pen. After some thought she continued writing the rest of the letter. Once she was done she rolled it up into a little scroll and tied it with the closest indigo-purple coloured ribbon she could find. She tucked the little scroll into a small pocket of her satchel and enjoyed the sunrise.

Eventually the sun was at the stage that it would no longer be considered the "sun rising". She heads down stairs yawning from staying up at night lost in thoughts yet still waking up for sunrise, she takes off her pink lace pajama top and puts her most favourite seashell corset on as she wants to look more.. Well... pretty for Indigo. Staring herself in the mirror there was something off, "Oh I know!" she says. She takes another Indigo-purple ribbon again and ties her lavender hair up in a half-up-half-down tying it into a neat bow. Placing a heart locket necklace with a picture of her favourite dolphin inside over her neck, and with that a "perfect" slipped her mouth.