Chapter 13

Night time. The beautiful couple sleeping together. But someone is here to ruin it...

The men entered the house and did their job so swiftly that in a blink they vanished from the house with what their boss ordered.

Morning:

I opened my eyes to see an unknown room with a familiar scent.

?? - good morning baby, slept peacefully?

I sat up straight with a blink

Jasmine - t-taylor... what are you doing here- no wait, what am I doing here?!!

Taylor - well I wanted you back, and now as I have you I ain't letting you slide away easily baby

Jasmine - what do you want from me?? Didn't we agreed to end whatever was there between us?!!

Taylor - calm down love you're pregnant, it's not good for the baby

Jasmine - shut the fuck up and tell me why did you kidnap me?!!!

Taylor - as I told you, I wanted you back, and I promise, even tho this child doesn't belong to me, I'll take care of it with all my heart

Jasmine - but i dont love you, and I wanna go back to my husband!! This. Ins. Tant.

Taylor - well I'll leave now, I have a lot of shit to take care of, I'll meet you later baby, take care

With that he left.

Jasmine - ughhh, why is he always so stubborn?!! If i knew i was gonna meet this devil again I would've never dared to step out of my vehicle!! UGH!!...... wait! My phone

I quickly took it out and saw it had enough battery. I thanked god and dialled kook's number.

Jungkook - hello?!! Jas?!! Jagi, where are you?!??? I was so worried!!!

Jasmine - listen, let me complete pls, it's important, my ex, Taylor has kidnapped me, and you'll have to be a lot careful cause he is a....

Bam!!!!!!!

Taylor - baby~ whom are you calling? Give me your phone

Jasmine - no-
Taylor - listen here, whoever you are, don't dare to try anything funny, or you'll face the consequences

With that he cut the call and threw my phone breaking it. I flinched. He noticed that and hugged me.

Taylor - I'm so sorry if i scared you, you don't have to worry, I'll never raise a single finger on you and all you have to do is stay with me....

Jasmine - why do you want me so badly?
Taylor - after you left me, I realized nobody could ever give me the kind of love, embrace, warmth, support and everything you gave to me and I realized how big an asshole I was to let you go..... I want you back Jas... I desperately want you back, your love is like a drug which makes me go crazy, please come back to me.................

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys, so I'm kinda stuck. I don't know if i should make jungkook the bad guy and Jasmine end up with taylor, or taylor go away and let Jas and jungkook be together.

What should i do?

Pls give me your opinions, I'm not posting another chapter of this story until you guys tell me your opinions.