(1).'Jealousy'

Starts from the cliff scene...but here Vihaan use to work for vansh and he had came on vansh saying...vansh is injured here by falling from the cliff...

Vihaan- Dollar biwi aakhir muje yaha karna kya h btao toh..

Riddhu-Tume sari property vansh ke naam pe wapis karni hogi..

Vihaan-Leki mana parega tum chalak bht ho...

Riddhu-Irritate mt karo r sone do muje...

And as usual he use to irritate her a lot..but sometimes he use to feel that she is innocent..and at riddu bdae party by mistake she drank vodka..and she tell the entire truth to Vihaan from spying to cliff...

Vihaan-Vansh i told u she is innocent..and he gave the proof to him of her innocence...

Vansh came and said sorry to Riddhima and both clear all their misunderstandings...

Riddhu-Pta h time vansh Vihaan jaisa bhi tha bht cute tha r uske dimple uff kya hi btauu😂😂

Vansh-Tumhe dimple bht pasand h sweetheart (jealous vandhu😁)

Riddhu-Ha uspe bht cute lgte the...r woh jb flirt krta tha n toh pta h time kitne mushkil se main apne aap ko hasne se rokti thi...(Riddhu Smirk)( pura badla le ri ho tum toh Riddhu)

Vansh-He was just controlling his anger.. sweetheart let's sleep...

Riddhu-Kl mujhe Vihaan se milne jaana h tum le chaloge n??

Vansh- Jaan office me bht kaam h baad me chlte h n

Riddhu-Thik h main akele chl jaogi

Vansh-Ni mai chalunga saath me😆

And both of them go to Vihaan house..and there he was busy in laptop and was shirtless.. Riddhima was seeing him which did not go well with vansh and he immediately closed Riddhu eyes and shouted at Vihaan to wear shirt...

Riddhu-Vihaan i missed uu..and ur flirtness too...both were busy in her own world and here our vanshu was like a third wheel in btw them.
..after sometime when his patience give up he dragged Riddhu from there...and both came home

Vansh-Was searching in internet how to flirt with ur wife...(hehe kya kya Krna padh rha bechare ko😂)

Riddhu-Vansh what r u doing in phone..show me...

Vansh- Nothing sweetheart..but our Riddhu snatched her phone and she began smiling a lot...😁😁😁

Riddhu-Aww vansh u r so cute.. were u jealous??

Vansh-A big yes..mujhe bilkul acha ni lgta jaan tu mujhe chor ke kissi r ki tareef krti ho toh.. remember u r just mine🙂..

Riddhu-Yes i m only yours...

Vansh- Waise tumne Vihaan ko shirtless kyu dekha..agr usne muje bachaya ni n hota toh i would have dig his grave then and there...waise u deserve punishment mrs.vrs...

Riddhu-- But before our vanshu can catch her she ran away by showing her tongue 😂😂....

The End..

Ignore my mistakes...

Votes- 50

Tell me do you like it or not...

Rise and shine⚡